- Food Sawa Na Sa Delata At Prito? 13 Food Stores That Deliver Ready-to-Eat Home-cooked Meals
- Labor & Childbirth Hindi Makapagpatingin? Pregnant Moms Share What Their Ob-Gyn Told Them
- Fitness & Nutrition Learn How To Stretch Your Baby's Muscles (Stream It This Weekend)
- Family Fun '90s Kids, Sineskwela And Other Educational Shows Are Returning To ABS-CBN
Join the next Smart Parenting Giveaway and get a chance to win exciting prizes!Join Now
Philippine Science Centrum: Fun Interactive Science Center for Families and StudentsSP team visited the Philippine Science Center in Marikina City and discovered just how fun science can be with interactive exhibits for both families and students.
Looking for a creative way to let your child learn more about science the fun way and a bonding idea for the family besides going to the mall? You might want to bring him to the Philippine Science Centrum, an alternative learning center that houses engaging exhibits for kids and even adults.
This haven for science has been accredited as a DOST-certified S&T Foundation and the Department of Tourism as an Educational, Tourism and Entertainment Center.
Read on and check out the image gallery below by clicking through the photos to learn more about the Philippine Science Centrum.
Science Centrum showcases over 100 interactive exhibits in 11 galleries that are ideal for:
- educational field trips
- family recreation
- birthday parties (includes a tour of the science center, demonstration of science experiments in a 20-minute Chem Magic show, etc.)
- corporate events and more
The Philippine Science Centrum also offers:ADVERTISEMENT - CONTINUE READING BELOW
- science shows (features how to perform experiments using household items)
- national and international science celebrations (includes activities such as lecture cum workshops, photo exhibitions, etc.)
- training for teachers (a 3-day comprehensive and professional enhancement training every summer at the Philippine Science Centrum or in the teachers’ region. Science resource persons share effective strategies on making science a highly interactive and integrative experience for students.)
- exhibits as added attractions (for fairs, science fairs, conventions, themed occasions, corporate functions)
- traveling exhibition (Your child’s school or your town hall can be the site of PSC’s Traveling Exhibition consisting of at least (40) interactive exhibits
Adults/Students: P100/pax (maximum of 1.5 hours) Note: P50.00 every hour thereafter
Children below 2 years old: FREE
Senior Citizen (w/ ID): 50% off
*Admission fees may change without prior notice. Reservation is required for 30 persons or more.
Exhibit Hours: Monday to Saturday, 8 am to 5 pm
Address: E-Com Bldg., Riverbanks Center, Barangka, Marikina City
Landline: (02)942-5136 (for booking/s and reservation/s)
Special thanks to:
- May Pagsinohin, Philippine Science CentrumExecutive Director
- Karen Cantos, Philippine Science Centrum Marketing Head
- Engineer Roland Moya, Philippine Science Centrum Research Head
Viewing as ListLaunch Gallery
Trending in Summit Network