- Real Parenting 7 Celeb Ex-Couples Who've Figured Out Co-Parenting For The Sake Of Their Kids
- Home 5 DIY Cratfs That Will Turn Your Kalat And Old Things Into Useful House Items
- Your Health Better Safe Than Sorry! 5 New Products That Aim To Provide Extra Protection Against Viruses
- Your Kid’s Health 4 Ways To Prepare Healthy Snacks For Kids Of All Age Groups
Family Weekender Guide: 10 Things To Do this February 25-27Here are 10 activities to do and places to check out with your family this weekend, February 25-27.
1. Head north and witness the Panagbenga Festival in Baguio City
Give your child a dose of Filipino culture by heading north to the summer capital of the Philippines, Baguio City. Enjoy floral floats and native dances at the yearly month-long Panagbenga Festival, which is also the city’s largest.
Schedule of activities:
February 26, 2011 - Grand Panagbenga Street Parade
February 27, 2011 - Grand Float Parade
See a video of this year’s Panagbenga opening parade here:
2. Get your fill of discounted items at the Year of the Rabbit Sale at Duty Free.
Get 20 to up to 70 percent off on items, from fashion, health and beauty, houseware, electronics, toys, watches, jewelry, liquor and more at Duty Free Philippines, at Fiestamall, Ninoy Aquino Avenue, Paranaque City. The sale runs until February 28, Monday.
Click here to see more things to do this February 25-27 weekend.1 of 5 NEXT
ADVERTISEMENT - CONTINUE READING BELOWCONTINUE READING BELOWRecommended Videos
Don't Miss Out On These!
Trending in Summit Network