- Real Parenting Who Deserves To Win P100,000? Vote For Your Favorite My Smart Parenting Story!
- Toddler How to Avoid Raising a Child Who Still Relies on You When He's 30
- Health & Nutrition Bawal Nga Bang Kumain ng Talong ang Buntis?
- News Alice Dixson Introduces Daughter Aura: 'Am I Going To Be A Good Mom?'
Family Weekender Guide: 10 Things to Do this February 5-6We round up 10 activities to do and places to check out with your family this February 5-6 weekend.
February 5, Saturday
1. Watch shadow play performances and learn the art of paper pattern making at Museo Pambata.
Anino sa Museo, 10 a.m.
Watch a performance of lights and shadows, as Anino Shadowplay Collective performs songs, rhymes and stories.
Disenyong Gupit Papel
Learn how to make beautiful patterns on paper with Ms. Sinag de Leon in this paper-cutting workshop.
2. Steal Deals with SM Supermalls’ February 4 to 6 Sale
Get up to 70% off on items at participating SM Supermalls SM City Sucat, SM City Rosario and SM City Tarlac.
3. View a Chinese exhibit, watch a dragon and lion dance, and enjoy Chinese cuisine.
The Chinese New Year festivities are still ongoing at SM Center Muntinlupa.
4. Watch the story of Mulan and enjoy Chinese festivities at Enchanted Kingdom.
Lion and Dragon Dance, February 5-6, 1:30 and 3:30 p.m. at the Parkwide
Chinese Pole and Lantern Dance, from February 3 to 27 at the Parkwide
Enchante: The Story of Mulan, from February 5 to 27, 6 p.m. at the Eldar’s Tent
For more information, visit www.enchantedkingdom.com.ph or call (02)584-3535 or (02)830-3535.ADVERTISEMENT - CONTINUE READING BELOWCONTINUE READING BELOWRecommended Videos
Click here to see February 6 events for the family.1 of 3 NEXT
Trending in Summit Network