- Labor & Childbirth Alagaan Ang Iyong Sarili Pagkapanganak! 7 Bagay Na Dapat Mong Tandaan Sa Unang Buwan
- Real Parenting John Lloyd Cruz On Becoming A Dad: 'Akala Mo Ready Ka Because You Wanted It'
- Inspiration This Dubai-Based Mom Shares Her Breastmilk To Children In Need: 'May Volunteers Na Rin Kami'
- Your Kid’s Health Measles Is Highly Infectious But Not Invincible: What Parents Need To Know
Family Weekender Guide: 11 Things to Do this June 17 to 19Commemorate Jose Rizal’s birthday; enjoy food, toy collections, art and music, and celebrate the day of the number one man in your child’s life this weekend.
1. Rediscover national hero Dr. Jose Rizal.
Tune in to ABS-CBN on June 19, Sunday, 10:30 p.m. to catch Cheche Lazaro Presents (CLP) and its one and a half-hour documentary on Jose Rizal and his many passions and love affairs. Photo from flickr.com
2. Give your pooch a grooming session extraordinaire.ADVERTISEMENT - CONTINUE READING BELOW
As part of its cause of looking after the welfare of homeless canines, AKF, or the Animal Kingdom Foundation is fighting against incidences of illegal dog slaughter and for the constitutional support for animal welfare in the country. Bring your dog to Hobbes and Landes, Bonifacio High Street, to have him experience a special dog wash/grooming session worth P500. Fee includes a lootbag. For more information, e-mail firstname.lastname@example.org.
Click here to read more.1 of 6 NEXT
CONTINUE READING BELOWRecommended Videos
Don't Miss Out On These!
Trending in Summit Network