- Home Ang Sagot Sa Malamig Nating Kape! A Heating Coaster That Keeps Coffee Warm For Hours
- Real Parenting Karla Estrada: 'Don’t Feel Sorry For Single Mothers. Instead, Admire Their Strength'
- Toddler Raising Your Second Child May Be More Challenging Than Your First
- News Isabelle Daza: Oversharing, Nakakasama sa Self-Esteem ng mga Bata
Family Weekender Guide: Things to Do this January 6 to 8Year end sales, art exhibits and more in this edition of our family weekender guide.
1. Meet an award-winning visual artist.
Get to meet and greet as well as listen to the story of Taiwanese-American artist James Jean as he visits Manila this January 5 to 7 and gives a talk on his life and greatest works. Jean rose to fame with his graphic novel series Fables. He has also produced works for fashion brands, publications, and more.ADVERTISEMENT - CONTINUE READING BELOW
Jean has received awards such as a gold medal from the Society of Illustrators of New York, a silver medal from the Society of Illustrators of Los Angeles, as well as seven Eisners and three Harveys. The Eisner and the Harvey Awards are the Oscars of the comic industry.Thursday, January 51:00 p.m. – 4:00 p.m. Artist's Talk SDA Theater, 5/L SDA Campus, De La Salle-College of Saint BenildeFriday, January 612 noon – 4:00 p.m. Book SigningFully Booked Katipunan branch4:30 - 6:30 Artist's TalkAteneo de Manila UniversitySaturday, January 73 p.m. Book SigningFully Booked Bonifacio High Street, TaguigCONTINUE READING BELOWRecommended Videos
For more information, visit fullybookedonline.com.
2. Stock up on toys.ADVERTISEMENT - CONTINUE READING BELOW
Start the year by getting toys at discounted prices, as much as 50 percent off when you check out the Toy Kingdom Big Toy Clearance Sale until January 31, 2012.1 of 5 NEXT
Trending in Summit Network