- Preschooler How NOT to Raise a Lazy Child: 6 Practical Tips for Parents
- Money Pinay Mom Says This Work At Home Job Lets You Earn Up To P100K Monthly
- Love & Relationships 'Am I Overreacting?' Mom Wonders About Comments Another Woman Left On Husband's Posts
- Toddler Matigas Ang Ulo At Sumasagot? 4 Ways To Discipline Kids Who Refuse To Listen
Family Weekender Guide: Things To Do this July 29 to 31Concerts, marriage enrichment workshops, stage productions and other bonding activities for the family this weekend.
1. Enrich you and your spouse’s relationship.
Strengthen your bond with your spouse when you attend The Center for Family Ministries (CEFAM)’ marriage enhancement workshop entitled “Loving Me...Loving You”, on July 30, from 1 p.m. to 7 p.m. This 6-hour workshop for married couples, aims to help husband and wife to discover their different communication styles in a non-threatening way. There will be short lectures, stories, music, film clips and fun activities –All of which will serve to bring back or brighten the spark in their relationship. The seminar costs P2,000 per couple (inclusive of handouts and snacks). For more information, call 426-4289 to 92 or visit www.cefam.ph.
Photo by elsbeth cool via flickr creative commonsADVERTISEMENT - CONTINUE READING BELOWCONTINUE READING BELOWRecommended Videos
2. Watch two of OPM’s rock goddesses together onstage.
Get tickets to “The Goddesses of Rock”, featuring Barbie Almalbis and Kitchie Nadal, as they perform their hit songs on August 5, Friday, 7 p.m. at Area 5 (formerly Ratsky’s) in Tomas Morato, Q.C. For tickets, call 0929-552-7516 or 782-1704 or e-mail email@example.com.ADVERTISEMENT - CONTINUE READING BELOW
Click here to read more.1 of 6 NEXT
Trending in Summit Network