- Home Mini Bahay Inside A House! Couple Renovates In-Laws' Third Floor Into Their Family Home
- News LOOK! Jodi Sta. Maria Teases Ex-Husband Pampi Lacson, Iwa Moto For Being Too Sweet
- Real Parenting Saab Magalona Shares Pancho's Milestone With Message For Parents With Special-Needs Kids
- Your Health 8 Common Causes Of Asthma And How To Avoid Them
WATCH: Indie Film on Down Syndrome Will Tug at Your HeartstringsWe're already excited!
Everyone appreciates a good love story, especially when it's something we haven't seen before. Many indie films, both local and international, have put their own spin on the genre and this promising new film is no exception.
I'm Perfect is about two people with Down Syndrome, who are both in their 20s and highly functional. The film follows their sweet love story, while putting the spotlight on the prejudice they face from society.
The film is written and directed by Sigrid Andrea Bernardo, who also helmed the 2013 LGBT-themed film Ang Huling Cha-Cha ni Anita, which took home the Best Picture award at the CineFilipino Film Festival, and went on to be screened at a number of international film festivals.
I'm Perfect has yet to go into production, as they're currently part of the Hong Kong-Asia Film Financing Forum. Still, we're already pretty excited for the film to (hopefully) hit cinemas.
This story originally appeared on Spot.ph.
* Minor edits have been made by the Smartparenting.com.ph editors.ADVERTISEMENT - CONTINUE READING BELOWCONTINUE READING BELOWRecommended Videos
Don't Miss Out On These!
Trending in Summit Network