- Labor & Childbirth Giving Birth In The Time Of COVID-19? What To Expect When You Go To The Hospital
- Baby What You Need To Know To Protect Your Newborn From COVID-19
- News We Are Now Required To Wear Face Masks When We Step Out And Shop For Groceries
- Love & Relationships Moms On Dads During Quarantine: 'Maaasahan Rin Pala Sa Bahay Kahit Hindi Inuutusan'
If Your Kids Insist on McDo, Say Yes if You're in TagaytayYes, moms and dads, this branch of the fast food chain has a view of Taal Lake.
If you're looking for a quick getaway just outside the city, but then your kids crave for their comfort food, this is the perfect compromise. McDonald’s new branch in Tagaytay is all sorts of pretty! Located along Calamba Road, the store officially opened its doors a week ago.ADVERTISEMENT - CONTINUE READING BELOW
It was inspired by Tagaytay’s laid-back vibe and unrivaled views. Its interiors are made of raw concrete, brick, and wood, which accentuate the natural beauty of the area.
More from Smart Parenting
Oh, did we mention that your backdrop is none other than the stunning Taal Lake?ADVERTISEMENT - CONTINUE READING BELOW
Based on these photos, the whole family wouldn't mind staying for a few hours -- it's spacious (a lot of room for the kids to play) and yet still exudes calmness, thanks to the scenery. Plus, it has the perfect-for-the-season cool breeze.
Grab a cup of coffee and get your cameras ready. You know where we’re heading this weekend. We're positive you'll capture a lot of laughs shared with the family here.ADVERTISEMENT - CONTINUE READING BELOW
This story originally appeared on Cosmo.ph.
* Minor edits have been made by the Smartparenting.com.ph editors.
Trending in Summit Network