- Your Kid’s Health Pinay Pediatrician Shares The Food Your Child Needs To Eat To Fight Viruses And Infections
- Labor & Childbirth Mom Shares Her Childbirth Experience Where Unang Yakap Wasn't Done
- Baby Ilang Buwan Bago Makakita Si Baby: Alamin Ang Milestones Ng Kanyang Paningin
- Real Parenting Curly Hair Is Beautiful! How This Group Helps Kids Embrace Their Natural Waves And Curls
5 Safety Tips for a Fun Easter Egg HuntMake your Easter family brunch fun and accident-free with these tips
Having relatives over at your house this Easter? If you're holding your own Easter Egg Hunt with the kids, keep these safety reminders in mind:
1. Give rules, set boundaries.
Let the kids know what can and cannot be done while hunting for eggs (e.g., no running, stay within the garden area) to ensure their safety.
Real eggs can spoil if kept in hot temperatures for a long time. Use egg-shaped chocolates or toys wrapped in colorful paper or foil instead.
3. Beware of choking hazards.
Make sure the treats are sized just right.
4. Use sunscreen.
Avoid sunburn by applying sunscreen all over your child's body and extremities, especially if you're holding the egg hunt outdoors.
5. Be thoughtful of younger kids.
Set up a different activity for younger kids, such as a coloring station or a Play-doh area, so they could have fun, too.ADVERTISEMENT - CONTINUE READING BELOW
Here are special treats you can use to decorate with, and you can also hide them around the house to keep the kids busy egg hunting while you catch up on stories with the rest of the family. These sweets aren't only eye candy, they're delectable, too!CONTINUE READING BELOWRecommended Videos
1. Chocolate Eggs Popping Candy, made with an exclusive British milk chocolare recipe and popping candy, P255/packADVERTISEMENT - CONTINUE READING BELOW
2. Swiss Milk Praline Eggs, mini-eggs with a smooth praline filling, P395/pack of 120g
3. Chicky Choccy Mini-Eggs, milk chocolate mini-eggs with a speckled candy shell, P125/pack of 100g
4. Easter Lollies, solid milk chocolate lollipops wrapped in foil, P195 each
5. Beau Bunny, bunny-shaped Swiss milk chocolate, P275/55g
6. Hide & Seek Egg Hunt Bag, milk chocolate eggs, P255/135g pack
All items are available at Marks & Spencer, Greenbelt 5, Ayala Center, Makati
Photo by Mark Jesalva
Trending in Summit Network