- Labor & Childbirth Giving Birth In The Time Of COVID-19? What To Expect When You Go To The Hospital
- Baby What You Need To Know To Protect Your Newborn From COVID-19
- News We Are Now Required To Wear Face Masks When We Step Out And Shop For Groceries
- Love & Relationships Moms On Dads During Quarantine: 'Maaasahan Rin Pala Sa Bahay Kahit Hindi Inuutusan'
This Amusement Center For Kids In QC Has Bowling Lanes And A Billiard HallThis branch has close to a hundred games!
- It has four short lanes for bowling. ROBINSONS MAGNOLIA / FACEBOOK
The is holiday season is in full swing, and fortunately for residents of New Manila in Quezon City, one of their go-to shopping malls — Robinsons Magnolia — opened another attraction in its newly opened wing: Timezone at the fourth floor, which officially welcomed patrons on December 12, 2019 at 2 p.m.ADVERTISEMENT - CONTINUE READING BELOWADVERTISEMENT - CONTINUE READING BELOW
The new branch features almost a hundred games across more than 1,000 square meters of floor space. It also has four short lanes for bowling, a billiards hall, and music rooms for those who want to have a videoke session. If you're one of the lucky ones that just win at every game, the prize shop lets you check out items up close.ADVERTISEMENT - CONTINUE READING BELOW
Timezone is at 4/F New Wing, Robinsons Magnolia, Aurora Boulevard corner Dona Hemady Street, Quezon City.
This story originally appeared on Spot.ph.
*Minor edits have been made by the SmartParenting.com.ph editors.
Trending in Summit Network