- Home Top or Front Load? How to Choose a Washing Machine for Your Family
- Preschooler MRIs Show How Too Much Screen Time Can Slow A Child's Brain Development
- Toddler How Vietnamese Moms Potty Train Their Babies by 9 Months Old
- Love & Relationships Frustrated Mom To Husbands: Don't Wait To Be Asked To Do Chores; Just Do Something.
10 Must-Try Ice Cream Flavors from Baskin-RobbinsHappiness is two scoops (or three!) of these frozen treats.by SmartParenting Staff .
Baskin-Robbins, the world’s largest chain of ice cream specialty shops, is now open at Central Square in Bonifacio Global City!
To celebrate its heritage of 31 flavors—one for each day of the month—Baskin-Robbins is slashing 31% off on all of their fresh packed ice cream cartons for the whole month of July (In case you didn’t notice, the pink in letters “B” and “R” of the Baskin-Robbins logo is actually “31”!).
There’s an ice cream lover in all of us, that’s why we’ve picked some of the one-of-a-kind flavors to try from Baskin-Robbins. Which one of these would you want to check out?
Top 10 must-try Baskin Robbin ice cream flavors
1. Rum RaisinADVERTISEMENT - CONTINUE READING BELOWCONTINUE READING BELOWRecommended Videos
Rum flavored ice cream with raisins. Rum flavored ice cream with raisins. So nice, we said it twice.
2. Gold Medal Ribbon
Go for the Gold with this combo of vanilla and chocolate ice creams swirled with a caramel ribbon.
3. Love Potion #31ADVERTISEMENT - CONTINUE READING BELOW
Fall in love with white chocolate and raspberry ice creams swirled with a raspberry ribbon, chocolate chips, and loaded with raspberry-filled chocolate flavored hearts.
4. Hokey Pokey
White chocolate ice cream with crunchy honeycomb candy pieces and a caramel ribbon
5. Rainbow SherbetADVERTISEMENT - CONTINUE READING BELOW
Raspberry, orange and pineapple sherbets all mixed up in a rainbow fruity flavor.
6. Citrus Twist Ice
Ice made with tangy twist of lemons and limes
7. Green TeaADVERTISEMENT - CONTINUE READING BELOW
Green tea ice cream made with green tea leaves
Feel the tropical breeze with Coconut ice cream with shredded coconut.
9. Caramel Turtle NSAADVERTISEMENT - CONTINUE READING BELOW
A no-sugar-added, low-fat vanilla frozen dairy dessert with NSA caramel filled milk chocolate turtles, swirled with NSA caramel ribbon.
10. Cotton Candy
A creamier and dreamier version of your favorite fluffy, puffy treat. A swirl of pink and purple cotton candy flavored ice creams, for extra cuteness.
Baskin-Robbins’ BGC store is open from 11 a.m. to 10 p.m. from Monday to Thursday, and 11 a.m. to 11 p.m. from Friday to Sunday. To know more about Baskin-Robbins, visit www.baskinrobbins.ph and facebook.com/baskinrobbinsph.ADVERTISEMENT - CONTINUE READING BELOW
Trending in Summit Network