- Labor & Childbirth Alagaan Ang Iyong Sarili Pagkapanganak! 7 Bagay Na Dapat Mong Tandaan Sa Unang Buwan
- Your Kid’s Health Measles Is Highly Infectious But Not Invincible: What Parents Need To Know
- Breastfeeding Maraming Paniniwala Sa Pagpapasuso Ang Pinoy: Alin Ang Tama At Hindi?
- Real Parenting John Lloyd Cruz On Becoming A Dad: 'Akala Mo Ready Ka Because You Wanted It'
3 Delicious Mother's Day Recipes the Kids and Hubby Can MakeYou don't have to worry about leaving your hubby and the kids alone to whip you up these recipes.by Rachel Perez .
Let's face it. The hubby and the kids can't really do a proper Mother's Day celebration without a little bit of guidance from you. It's adorable when they try to do it on their own, but mothers really know best.
So when they say they will take over the kitchen and cook for you, you know it will be less trouble if you give your hubby, who can probably count on his fingers the number of times he has held a spatula, a helping hand. Email him these tasty recipes that are are super easy to do even for the older kids.
Cheesy Spread Pandinini by Chef Gino Gonzalez
1 bottle (400 grams) Arla Cheesy Spread
1/4 cup sour cream
1/4 cup Japanese mayonnaise
1 salted egg, finely chopped
5 boiled eggs, peeled and cut into chunks
1/2 cup white onion, finely diced
1/8 cup cilantro leaves, finely chopped
1/2 teaspoon honey
1 tablespoon yellow or American mustard
1/8 teaspoon cayenne pepper
Pinch of nutmeg
Salt and white pepper to tasteADVERTISEMENT - CONTINUE READING BELOW
Mix together Arla Cheesy Spread, sour cream and Japanese mayonnaise. Add the rest of the ingredients and mix until well combined. Spread a good amount onto one side of a pan de sal sliced in half. Then top with the other half of the bread. Heat the pan de sal sandwich through a Panini press.
TIP: Serve with a hot or cold Milo Nutri-up 3in1 chocolate malt drink for an added energy boost.
What other parents are reading
Tomato Arugula and Sardine Pasta
1 pack (450 grams) spaghetti
5 cloves garlic
4 medium-sized tomatoes, cut into wedges
1/2 cup Mega Creations Premium Spanish Sardines in olive oil, shredded
1 cup arugula
1 pc chili, chopped
1/3 cup pasta water (set aside water from the boiled pasta)
Salt and pepper to taste
1. Cook pasta according to package directions, but a minute or so less than recommended amount.
2. Sauté garlic and tomatoes in olive oil until soft. Add sardines and chili and then season with salt and pepper.
3. Add the pasta water, and let it simmer for a few minutes before tossing in the cooked spaghetti. Turn of the heat, and serve pasta with fresh arugula, a drizzle with olive oil, and grated Parmesan cheese.CONTINUE READING BELOWRecommended Videos
TIP: Serve with cool refreshing glass of Del Monte Pineapple Pomelo or Pineapple Lychee.
What other parents are reading
Vanilla Yogurt Mousse
1 cup (200 grams) plain yogurt
1 1/2 teaspoons Sugar Blend
320 grams whipped cream
Pour the whipping cream into a large bowl and whisk until reaches soft peaks, or roughly the same texture as the yogurt. Add the yogurt and sugar into the mix. Divide the mixture into glass cups and place in the fridge to chill for about an hour. Serve with fresh fruits on the side if desired.
TIP: Share it with the kids and wash down with Alaska Choco.
Don't Miss Out On These!
Trending in Summit Network