- Toddler List Of Free Home-Based Learning Resources From Activity Sheets To Educational Games
- Inspiration OFW Tried Everything Including 'Suob' To Recover From COVID-19
- Health & Nutrition Coleen Garcia's Top 3 Preggy Essentials: She Includes Oats As A Must-Have
- Breastfeeding COVID-Positive Mom Says Breastfeeding Saved Her Baby: 'It Is Made For Her And Her Needs'
5 Easy Snacks You Can Do With Pantry StaplesStuck at home and want an easy-to-do snack? Raid your pantry for these recipes.
Craving for a quick snack but can't go out for a grocery run? Check your pantry—you only need a few items to whip up a tasty, satisfying snack:
1. Easy Egg in a Hole
Trade the muffin for a piece of sliced bread and you have a breakfast dish you'll want to eat all day.
1 English muffin
2 tablespoons olive oil
salt and pepper, to taste
chopped spring onions for garnish
sliced oranges, to serve
1. Sandwich 2 slices of cheese between 2 slices of whole wheat bread.
2. Lightly brush outside of sandwich with butter.
3. Cook sandwich in a skillet over medium heat until lightly browned on both sides.
4. Slice into kid-friendly, finger-sandwich strips. Serve with salsa for dipping.
2. Bacon and Cheese StrataADVERTISEMENT - CONTINUE READING BELOWCONTINUE READING BELOWRecommended Videos
Sooo good even without bacon!
12 to 16 bread slices
1/2 cup shredded Cheddar cheese
1/2 cup shredded mozzarella or Quickmelt cheese
1/4 cup minced onions
200 grams cooked and diced bacon
3 cups milk
salt and pepper
1. Place 6 to 8 bread slices in a well-greased 9x13-inch baking pan or individual ramekins.
2. Sprinkle cheeses, onions, and bacon over bread.
3. Place 6 to 8 more slices of bread on top.
4. Mix eggs and milk together, and season with salt and pepper. Pour the egg mixture over bread.
5. Bake for 45 minutes or until golden brown at 375ºF.
3. Garlic and Cheese Toast
Go ahead, this only takes a few minutes to make.ADVERTISEMENT - CONTINUE READING BELOW
Go ahead, this only takes a few minutes to make.
1 cup grated Cheddar cheese
2 teaspoons garlic powder
6 bread slices
1. In a bowl, combine cheese with garlic powder.
2. Spread butter on one side of bread slices. Place 3 slices, buttered side down, on a plate or tray. Top with cheese-garlic mixture. Top with bread slices, buttered side up.
3. Cook sandwiches in a skillet over medium-low heat until cheese is melted and bread is golden; about 5 minutes on each side.
For the rest of this list, head on over to Yummy.ph!ADVERTISEMENT - CONTINUE READING BELOW
Trending in Summit Network