- Real Parenting Who Deserves To Win P100,000? Vote For Your Favorite My Smart Parenting Story!
- Real Parenting Candy Pangilinan Recalls When Son Was Not Allowed To Graduate: 'Paano 'Pag Nagwala?'
- Your Kid’s Health 4 Sintomas Na Di Aakalaing Diabetes Na Pala Sa Bata
- Love & Relationships Mom Says ‘Parent Sex’ Happens In 3.5 Minutes Between Changing Nappies And Cooking Food!
FREE Book for Stay-at-home Moms: Robinsons Supermarket’s The Guide to Good FoodNutritious, delicious recipes and cooking tips—all rolled into one FREE book! Find out how to get your own copy as we celebrate Nutrition Month this July.
In celebration of Nutrition Month this July, Robinsons Supermarket is giving away the first-ever volume of the Guide to Good Food to its loyal shoppers.
What’s inside: It contains a collection of recipes, cooking tips, and food choices for the busy homemaker. It also has food safety tips, healthy how-tos, and mouthwatering food photos.ADVERTISEMENT - CONTINUE READING BELOW
Up-to-date information on wellness and nutrition
To ensure that the book's contents are up-to-date with the latest trends in wellness and nutrition, Robinsons Supermarket worked with its trade partners and sought a team of experts such as the Food Nutrition Research Institute (FNRI) of the Department of Science and Technology (DOST).CONTINUE READING BELOWRecommended VideosADVERTISEMENT - CONTINUE READING BELOW
How to get a copy: A P3,000 single-receipt purchase from July 1-31 at Robinsons Supermarket entitles a shopper to a copy of this book.
You may also want to read: For the Busy SAHMs (Stay-At-Home-Moms): Robinsons Supermarket’s Guide to Good Food
View More Stories About
- busy moms
- cook book
- cooking tips
- Department of Science and Technology
- food choices
- Food Nutrition Research Institute
- food photography
- food photos
- free book
- free cook book
- Guide to Good Food
- nutrition month
- recipe book
- Robinsons Supermarket
Trending in Summit Network