- Real Parenting Andi Eigenmann First Thought She And Philmar Would Have Issues About Parenting Styles
- Labor & Childbirth 'Nanay Ka, Kahit Ano Pang Delivery Procedure Ang Pinagdaanan Mo'
- News Red Cross To Sell Two Doses Of Moderna COVID-19 Vaccine For P3,500
- News Rabiya Mateo Hopes To Reunite With Father In The US: 'I Just Want To Know If He's Alive'
Family Budget Meal for less than Php 100: Bangus with TausiOn a budget? No problem. Check out this healthy Bangus recipe that’s good for a family of four for less than Php 100.
Below is an affordable Bangus recipe for a family budget meal that costs less than Php 80. It’s also great for both adults and kids, whether for lunch or dinner.
Bangus with Tausi
Ingredients Measurement Prices
Bangus 1 whole (cut into serving pieces) P60.00
Flour 1 Small Pack P5.00
Onion 2 Pieces (sliced) P5.00
Water ½ Cup
Tausi 3T P13.00
Garlic 3 Cloves (minced) P5.00
Tomatoes 5 Pieces (diced) P10.00
P98.00ADVERTISEMENT - CONTINUE READING BELOW
CONTINUE READING BELOWRecommended Videos
- Heat pan, coat the fish with flour and then fry. Remove, then set aside.
- In another pan, saute garlic, onions, tausi and tomatoes.
- Add water and let it simmer then add the fish. Cook for a few more minutes.
Photo from youreverywoman.blogspot.com
Trending in Summit Network