- Real Parenting Michael V. Asks Ogie Alcasid: 'Paano Maging Tatay Sa Mga Anak Na Dalawa Ang Nanay?'
- Money Love Books? You Can Get Paid P715 For Every Title You Review On This Website
- Inspiration SPED Teacher Uses Own Money To Transform A Storage Room Into A Classroom For His Students
- News Alwyn Uytingco Posts Message For Jennica Garcia: 'Mahal Na Mahal Kita'
Family Budget Meal for less than Php 100: Mixed Vegetables with Liver in Mushroom SauceOn a budget? No problem. Check out our healthy recipe that’s good for a family of four for less than Php 100.
Do you want to get the healthiest meal for your family of four, even on a stiff budget? To replace the expensive meat viand, go for iron-rich liver for a change. Add up some vegetables to fill in the nutrients required by the body. Below is an affordable recipe for a family budget meal that costs less than Php 100. It’s also great for both adults and kids, whether for lunch or dinner.
Mixed Vegetables with Liver in Mushroom Sauce
Ingredients: Cost/Price Estimates:
Cream of Mushroom P 29.00
Carrot, cubes P 10.00
Cabbage P 13.00
Potatoes, cubes P 10.00
Garlic, 3 cloves, minced P 3.00
Onions, quartered P 5.00
Chayote, cubes P 6.00
Liver P 20.00
Water of stock
Total P 96.00
This recipe serves a family of four.
- 1. Heat the pan and add oil.
- 2. Sauté garlic, onion, mushroom, and liver.
ADVERTISEMENT - CONTINUE READING BELOW
- 3. Add water and let it simmer.
- 4. Add the remaining vegetables and the cream of mushroom soup.
Note: Prices of ingredients may change, though, depending on your location’s market rates.
Photo from mgalutonidennis.blogspot.comCONTINUE READING BELOWRecommended Videos
Trending in Summit Network