- Gift Guide 6 Christmas Gifts That Will Protect Families And Loved Ones During The Pandemic
- Baby Baby Food Menu Ng 30 Days Atbp! Meal Planning Tips Para Sa 6-Month-Old Baby
- Baby Mula Kay Primo Hanggang Kay Alana! Mga Potty Training Techniques Ni Iya Villania
- Health & Nutrition Ano Ang Duphaston At Bakit Ito Nirereseta Sa Buntis?
Family Movie Night Snacks: Tips + Homemade Popcorn, Pizza, and Ice Cream SandwichLooking forward to a long weekend? Why not have a family movie night at home? Here are some fun snacks for the occasion.by Irene Nicolas-Recio .
Family movie night with healthy snacks can be a simple pleasure for you and your family. It can be something the children and even the adults can look forward to after a grueling week. It’s a good welcome to the fun weekend ahead and a way to relieve stress after a hectic workweek. Best of all, it cultivates closer connections with each member of the family.
In our family, we usually have our movie nights on Fridays since weekends tend to be very busy with activities with families on both sides. The grandparents are always excited to see all the grandchildren together. We want our daughter to get as much bonding time with the extended family as well.
Have a Movie Night Theme
We always go by a theme. It makes it more fun that way. We get to try different things for different weeks. It really depends on what our taste buds feel that day. This activity can also be a good excuse to try a new recipe for the family to enjoy (a casserole dish, pie, cookie, muffin, or a new mix of fried rice).ADVERTISEMENT - CONTINUE READING BELOW
Some snack tips before Movie Night:
- Make sure there’s a snack for everyone. Family is not composed of just one person. Each member should have fun and enjoy the activity.
- To make it more fun you can go by themes, like veggie night or fruity night or popsicle night, whatever makes bonding time more fun.
- Homemade is usually better and healthier for everyone. It’s made with a lot of love, and you’re sure of the freshness and the content of the food.
- Food tastes good, healthy and nutritious. But everything should be taken in moderation. Everything in excess can be bad.
- Time spent with the family is time well spent.
Click here for suggested family movie night snacks.CONTINUE READING BELOWRecommended Videos1 of 3 NEXT
Trending in Summit Network