- Real Parenting Michael V. Asks Ogie Alcasid: 'Paano Maging Tatay Sa Mga Anak Na Dalawa Ang Nanay?'
- Money Love Books? You Can Get Paid P715 For Every Title You Review On This Website
- Inspiration SPED Teacher Uses Own Money To Transform A Storage Room Into A Classroom For His Students
- News Alwyn Uytingco Posts Message For Jennica Garcia: 'Mahal Na Mahal Kita'
Menudo by Chef Pau SiaTry cooking this recipe by Chef Pau Sia and see if you have what it takes to be the next SM Super Chef.
Menudo by Chef Pau Sia
- 1 kilo of pork, chopped into cubes
- 150 ml Knorr liquid seasoning
- 5 g ground pepper
- 40 g chopped garlic
- 40 g chopped onion
- 800 ml tomato sauce
- 100 g carrots, chopped into cubes, blanched
- 100 g potatoes, chopped into cubes, blanched
- 3 g sliced chorizo bilbao
- 30 g liver spread
- 40 g Knorr pork cubes
- 600 g green peas (fresh or frozen)
- 5 g kasubha
- 30 g raisins
- In a mixing bowl, marinate the pork with Knorr liquid seasoning, ground pepper and garlic. Marinate overnight.
- Saute the pork until half-cooked. Set aside.
- In a sauce pan, sauté the onion and garlic. Add the tomato sauce and simmer for 5 minutes.
- Add the remaining ingredients including the pork and simmer for another 5 minutes until the pork is fully cooked.
About Chef Pau SiaADVERTISEMENT - CONTINUE READING BELOW
Chef Pau Sia is the sous chef of Unilever Food Solutions, and a 'suki' of SM Hypermarket, where he buys most of his ingredients.CONTINUE READING BELOWRecommended Videos
Trending in Summit Network