- Real Parenting Andi Eigenmann Celebrates Her Happy Island Life: ‘A Simple Life Should Be Good Enough'
- Real Parenting #SPConfessions: 'Yesterday Was My Breaking Point, Mahirap Maging Maunawaing Nanay'
- Real Parenting Karla Estrada: 'Don’t Feel Sorry For Single Mothers. Instead, Admire Their Strength'
- Food Gardenia's Bread Clips Actually Show More Than The Expiration Date
A Home-cooked Mother’s Day Feast: 9 Simple RecipesServe a lovingly prepared meal straight from the heart. Here are some easy recipes to whip up for mom or your wife this Mom’s Day.by Jazer Basan .
Being the devoted husband that you are, you’ve decided to give your wife a break this Mother’s Day. You and the kids have agreed as to who will do the cleaning, the laundry, and who will wash the plates … if you can only figure out what to serve for that day, considering your proficiency in the kitchen!
No worries! Not being a skilled cook should not hinder you from giving the special woman in your life a break she so deserves. You can be like a pro and prepare a complete meal - from breakfast to dinner – with the help of these easy recipes perfected through time by our very dynamic forum members.
Eggs over easy
1. Heat a pan and pour 2 tablespoons of cooking oil.
2. When pan in very hot, crack the egg onto the pan.
3. Sprinkle a pinch of salt to the egg.
4. After about 2 minutes, the egg should be cooked. Set aside.
1. Slice the store-bought meatloaf into ¼ inch thick pieces.
2. Sprinkle a small amount of sugar on both sides of the slices and fry.
3. When both sides are slightly brown, set them aside.
1. Crush 3 cloves of garlic
2. Mash leftover rice to separate the grains.
3. On a hot pan, sauté the garlic until they begin to turn brown.
4. Mix in the rice. Add about a teaspoon of salt.
5. Keep tossing until it is cooked.ADVERTISEMENT - CONTINUE READING BELOWCONTINUE READING BELOWRecommended Videos
Serve breakfast in bed to achieve the desired effect.
Click here to see a suggested lunch menu.1 of 7 NEXT
Trending in Summit Network