- News 'Bakit Ang Tagal Sa Banyo?' Mga Tanong Ng Mommies, Sinagot Nina Ogie Alcasid At Michael V
- Toddler Don't Force Your Toddler to Say Sorry. Do These 5 Things Instead
- Fitness & Nutrition 20 Lbs Ang Nabawas Sa Timbang Ni Mommy Dahil Sa Jumping Rope
- News Aiko Melendez On Weight Loss Journey: ‘It’s Never Too Late’
A Home-cooked Mother’s Day Feast: 9 Simple RecipesServe a lovingly prepared meal straight from the heart. Here are some easy recipes to whip up for mom or your wife this Mom’s Day.by Jazer Basan .
Being the devoted husband that you are, you’ve decided to give your wife a break this Mother’s Day. You and the kids have agreed as to who will do the cleaning, the laundry, and who will wash the plates … if you can only figure out what to serve for that day, considering your proficiency in the kitchen!
No worries! Not being a skilled cook should not hinder you from giving the special woman in your life a break she so deserves. You can be like a pro and prepare a complete meal - from breakfast to dinner – with the help of these easy recipes perfected through time by our very dynamic forum members.
Eggs over easy
1. Heat a pan and pour 2 tablespoons of cooking oil.
2. When pan in very hot, crack the egg onto the pan.
3. Sprinkle a pinch of salt to the egg.
4. After about 2 minutes, the egg should be cooked. Set aside.
1. Slice the store-bought meatloaf into ¼ inch thick pieces.
2. Sprinkle a small amount of sugar on both sides of the slices and fry.
3. When both sides are slightly brown, set them aside.
1. Crush 3 cloves of garlic
2. Mash leftover rice to separate the grains.
3. On a hot pan, sauté the garlic until they begin to turn brown.
4. Mix in the rice. Add about a teaspoon of salt.
5. Keep tossing until it is cooked.
Serve breakfast in bed to achieve the desired effect.
Click here to see a suggested lunch menu.ADVERTISEMENT - CONTINUE READING BELOW1 of 7 NEXT
CONTINUE READING BELOWRecommended Videos
Trending in Summit Network