- Gift Guide 6 Christmas Gifts That Will Protect Families And Loved Ones During The Pandemic
- Baby Baby Food Menu Ng 30 Days Atbp! Meal Planning Tips Para Sa 6-Month-Old Baby
- Baby Mula Kay Primo Hanggang Kay Alana! Mga Potty Training Techniques Ni Iya Villania
- Health & Nutrition Ano Ang Duphaston At Bakit Ito Nirereseta Sa Buntis?
Andi’s GuacamoleHere’s a dip recipe that is fresh, quick, and very easy to make.by Irene Nicolas-Recio .
Chips and dip is a favorite snack. Enjoy it on a movie night, or any night to liven up your chip-munching sessions.
My toddler Andi loves to plunge her chip in the guacamole and eat it off the chip. She loves everything avocado. Here’s my personal recipe for some homemade guacamole.
Andi's GuacamoleADVERTISEMENT - CONTINUE READING BELOW
You will need:
- 3 avocado
- 1 small can crushed tomatoes
- fresh cilantro, chopped
- juice from 3 pieces of calamansi
- 1 small onion, diced
1. Cut the avocados in half and remove the pit.
2. Scoop out the flesh with a spoon and put in a bowl. Lightly mash.
3. Sprinkle the calamansi juice on the avocado flesh.CONTINUE READING BELOWRecommended Videos
4. Add the onion (sometimes I take this out of the recipe) and crushed tomatoes. For a more textured guacamole, make sure the avocado flesh is still chunky when you mash it and use fresh tomatoes cut into small cubes instead of using the canned crushed tomatoes.
5. Put in some chopped fresh cilantro to give it a zing.
6. Add some salt and pepper to taste.
7. Mix well.
8. If you prefer your guacamole to be spicy, you may add some cayenne pepper or chopped labuyo depending on you taste preference.
9. Put in a sealed container and refrigerate.
10. Serve chilled with some corn chips.ADVERTISEMENT - CONTINUE READING BELOW
Photo from sxc.hu
Trending in Summit Network