- Preschooler Pasaway Ang Anak? 5 Paraan Para Hindi Maubos Ang Pasensya
- News Nesthy Petecio Powers Through Despite Being Told: 'Babae Ka, Hindi Para Sa'yo 'Yan'
- Toddler 7-Year-Old Drops Truth Bomb For Parents And Gets Over A Million Views
- Money Got A Business Idea? This Program Provides Free And Full Support To Be Your Own Boss
Apple Turon Ala ModeHere’s a twist to a favorite local dessert and serve up this certified hit with your kids’ tummies. They’re sure to enjoy rolling up the filling and topping them with vanilla ice cream drizzled with chocolate syrup.
• ½ cup butter
• 2 cups peeled and cubed apples
• ½ cup fresh orange juice
• ½ cup brown sugar
• 1 tsp ground cinnamon
• ½ cup flour, dissolved in ½ cup NESTLÉ All Purpose Cream
• 10 pieces large lumpia wrapper
• oil for deep frying
• 10 scoops vanilla ice cream
• chocolate syrup
You go mom!
Melt butter in a pan. Saute apples for 1 minute. Pour in orange juice and sugar. Cook until apples are tender, about 7 minutes.
Add cinnamon and NESTLÉ All Purpose Cream. Continue cooking until thickened. Remove from heat and set aside to cool.
To assemble, place 1-2 tbsp of the cooled filling on the center of a lumpia wrapper. Roll up and seal. Repeat with remaining filling and wrappers. Deep fry in hot oil. Drain using paper towels to remove excess oil.
Time for the kids to have fun!
To serve, arrange apple turon on a plate and top with a scoop of vanilla ice cream. Drizzle with chocolate syrup and serve immediately.
Photography by Ocs Alvarez
Food styling by Belle Alvarez
To see more mommy-kiddie bonding holiday dessert recipes from NESTLÉ All Purpose Cream, click here.ADVERTISEMENT - CONTINUE READING BELOWCONTINUE READING BELOWRecommended Videos
Don't Miss Out On These!
Trending in Summit Network