- News Get A Chance To Win P100,000 By Sharing Your Smart Parenting Story!
- News Lilo Is Too Adorable With Her Toy Propeller That Dad Philmar Alipayo Made Using Coconut Leaves!
- Baby This Girl Weighed 1 Pound at Birth and Was Given an Hour to Live
- Money #ShareKoLang Php112,200 Ang Savings Namin Sa Cloth Diaper Vs Disposable
Baon Idea: Chicken Croquettes
This Chicken Croquettes dish an easy-to-prepare ba-on alternative to “plastic” food.by Almira Go .
You can prepare this ahead of time and just store it in the freezer. Just fry it every time you need to make one right away.
What you’ll need:
ADVERTISEMENT - CONTINUE READING BELOW
- 2 tbsp. butter
- 1/4 cup flour
- 2/3 cup milk
- 1 tbsp. olive oil
- 1 chicken breast fillet, diced
- 1 garlic clove
- 1 small egg, beaten
- 1 cup fresh breadcrumbs
- vegetable oil for frying
- lemon wedges, to serve
- for sauce: 1 tbsp. mayonnaise and ketchup (just enough to cover the mayo)
CONTINUE READING BELOWRecommended Videos
- Melt the butter in a small saucepan then add the flour and cook over low heat. Stir for 1 minute. Beat in the milk to make a smooth thick sauce. Cover and remove from heat.
- Heat the oil in the pan and cook the chicken with the garlic for about 5 minutes until chicken is cooked.
- Put the chicken in the food processor or chop it into really small pieces. Stir into the sauce. Add salt and pepper to taste and leave to cool.
- Shape the chicken mixture into 8 small sausages using moistened hands and dip into the beaten egg then breadcrumbs.
- Heat the oil in the pan and fry the croquettes for about 4 minutes or until brown. Drain on kitchen paper. Serve with lemon wedges.
- Prepare the sauce by mixing the mayo and the ketchup together.
Trending in Summit Network