- Preschooler Pasaway Ang Anak? 5 Paraan Para Hindi Maubos Ang Pasensya
- News Nesthy Petecio Powers Through Despite Being Told: 'Babae Ka, Hindi Para Sa'yo 'Yan'
- Money Got A Business Idea? This Program Provides Free And Full Support To Be Your Own Boss
- Health & Nutrition This STD Can Be Passed On To Babies Via Vaginal Delivery
Berry Banana PuddingShow your experimental side and come up with your own concoction by trying different fruits and flavored gelatin for this pudding recipe. Let your tots express their creativity with the many different combinations they can come up with.
• 2 medium ripe bananas
• ½ cup strawberry yogurt
• ½ cup NESTLÉ All Purpose Cream
• Juice of half a lemon
• 1 ½ tbsp sugar
• 1 cup assorted berry-flavored gelatin cubes
Let's get started mom!
Line 3” round molds with foil. Set aside.
In a blender or food processor, puree bananas until smooth. Add yogurt, NESTLÉ All Purpose Cream, lemon juice and sugar. Pulse to combine.
For the kids: Pour mixture onto molds, to reach half the height of the container. Place a spoonful or more of berry-flavored gelatin cubes and top with remaining cream mixture.
Chill until solid. Unmold and serve.
Be creative and experiment with different fruit flavors. Replace strawberry yogurt with mango yogurt and the berry-flavored gelatin cubes with mango-flavored gelatin cubes for a mango tango pudding. Yum!
Photography by Ocs Alvarez
Food styling by Belle Alvarez
To see more mommy-kiddie bonding holiday dessert recipes from NESTLÉ All Purpose Cream, click here.ADVERTISEMENT - CONTINUE READING BELOWCONTINUE READING BELOWRecommended Videos
Don't Miss Out On These!
Trending in Summit Network