Kids Craving Their Favorite Burger Steak At Home? Make It Using This Ulam BurgerBreakfast meals are all the more fun with CDO Ulam Burger!SPONSORED CONTENT
Here's a great way to make the most important meal of the day exciting and enjoyable for your kids: Recreate their favorite burger steak at home!
It's both delicious and nutritious, allowing kids to enjoy their morning meal and feel energized for a productive day of learning. Now that kids are learning from home, it’s essential they start the day right with a good, hearty meal. Research has found that kids who eat breakfast perform significantly better than those who don’t.
The best part about this dish is it's quite easy to make! You don’t even have to start from scratch. With CDO Ulam Burger, you can cook this yummy, kid-favorite burger steak with hours to spare.
CDO Ulam Burger is a breakfast burger patty made with protein-rich beef and enhanced with a delicious combination of spices for that meaty, "malinamnam" taste. It has a strong beefy aroma and flavor that will sure to whet your kids’ appetites. CDO Ulam Burger comes in different variants, and is also friendly on the pocket, allowing you to stay within your food budget.
It is best paired with rice but is also versatile enough to be used in a variety of recipes. There are many ways to prepare CDO Ulam Burger as well. You can pan-fry it, grill it, or even bake it in the oven. It's definitely an ingredient that will push you to be more creative and imaginative in the kitchen.
Ready to cook this delicious and hearty burger steak dish for your kids? Follow this recipe!
How to make beefy burger steak with mushroom sauce
What you’ll need:
6 pieces CDO Ulam Burger
1 tablespoon olive oil
1/2 onion, finely chopped
2 garlic cloves, minced
150 grams mushrooms, sliced
2 tablespoons unsalted butter
3 tablespoons flour
3 cups water
2 tablespoons mustard
2 tablespoons Worcestershire sauce
salt and pepper to taste
1. Fry CDO Ulam Burger in a pan. Set aside.
2. Add oil, chopped onion, and minced garlic. Cook for 2 minutes, or until onions are translucent.
3. Add the mushrooms, and cook for 2 to 3 minutes until golden.
4. Turn the heat down to medium. Add butter. Once melted, add flour and cook for 30 seconds, stirring constantly.
5. Gradually add water, stirring as you go. Once the mixture is mostly lump-free, whisk in mustard, Worcestershire sauce, salt, and pepper.
6. Add cooked CDO Ulam Burger. Cook for 5 to 7 minutes, or until gravy is thickened, stirring occasionally around the cooked CDO Ulam Burger. If the gravy thickens too quickly, add more water.
7. Put cooked CDO Ulam Burger on a plate. Top with mushroom gravy, and sprinkle with a bit of parsley, if desired. Serve with rice.
If you’re looking for CDO Ulam Burger at your go-to supermarket, keep in mind that it now comes with a whole new look. This sleek, upgraded design was launched to benefit both loyal and new customers. The revamped packaging features the image of juicy CDO Ulam Burger patties prominently on the front, with the new eye-catching, modernized CDO logo at the center.
For more than 45 years, CDO has been providing generations of Filipinos with high-quality and affordable food products that deliver the taste and comfort of homemade cooking. CDO is committed to unite the family and strengthen their bond through shared delicious meals enjoyed at home.
Make breakfast meals enjoyable and fun for your kids by recreating their favorite burger dishes with the help of CDO Ulam Burger. Better stock up on these delicious burger patties the next time you visit the grocery!
Have an enjoyable #UmaGANA with the whole family with CDO Ulam Burger! Get the CDO Ulam Burger in all leading supermarkets, groceries, and wet markets nationwide. Visit any CDO Foodstore branch near you or directly order through CDO Home Delivery.