- Real Parenting Andi Eigenmann Celebrates Her Happy Island Life: ‘A Simple Life Should Be Good Enough'
- Baby Prepare for at Least 6 Years of Sleep Deprivation After Giving Birth
- Real Parenting Ito Ang Dahilan Kung Bakit Madalas Kang Mamalo At Maiksi Ang Pasensya Mo
- Real Parenting #SPConfessions: 'Hindi Totoo Ang Mother's Day' Sabi Ng Partner Ko Sa Mga Anak Namin
Chicken In Wheat Sandwich (for kids age 2 Years Old and Up)
Want more variety for your child’s ba-on? Skip the rice and give him a sandwich treat that’s out of the ordinary.by Lorela U. Sandoval .
Wheat bread, 2 slices
Butter, as needed
Chicken Breast, 2 pieces, grilled
Cheese, 2 slices
Egg, 1 piece, beaten
Breadcrumbs, ½ cup
Toothpicks, as needed
Canola Oil, as needed
ADVERTISEMENT - CONTINUE READING BELOW
- Place the bread on a clean workplace. Spread the top with butter.
- Place grilled chicken breast and cheese slices on one slice of bread.
- Top with remaining slice of bread till coated. Sprinkle with breadcrumbs.
- Deep fry till golden brown. Drain.
Preparation Time: 15-20 minutes
Good for kids aged 2 years old and up
Thinking of giving your kid something different for his school lunch? Instead of rice meals, go for wheat-based sandwiches that are absolutely healthy. Wheat bread is preferred by health buffs over white bread, because it contains fiber, antioxidants, and protein. Also combined with the essential nutrients of egg and chicken, chicken in wheat sandwich is a healthy alternative for rice meals. If you want to skip the frying, you can also toast or grill the sandwich.CONTINUE READING BELOWRecommended Videos
Source: Mixed and matched by culinary student, Jose U. Sandoval, Jr. of Asiaworld Culinary Academy
Photo by Ocs Alvarez for yummy.ph
Trending in Summit Network