- Real Parenting These IDs Do Not Have Encoding Errors. Meet The Alphabet Siblings!
- Baby Chat With Smart Parenting On Messenger And Get The Pregnancy And Baby Essentials You Need!
- Home Para Malinis Ang Bahay! You Can Buy These UV Sterilizer Devices Online
- Money Nagka-Negosyo Dahil Sa Pagtitipid! May Kita Sila Na Hanggang P6,000 Kada Buwan
Love to Eat With Your Hands? Try This Chicken Sisig Soft Tacos RecipeCelebrate the best of Filipino and Mexican cuisines in this one-of-a-kind wrap.
Celebrate the best of Filipino and Mexican cuisines in this one-of-a-kind wrap. Serve this if you're having a get-together this weekend or simply while enjoying an afternoon of quality time with the family. And you don't worry about the mess; the kids can just gobble this up on a plate.
Prep Time 15 mins
Cooking Time 20 mins
Serves 6 to 8
Here's what you'll need:
1/4 cup mayonnaise
3 cloves garlic, chopped
3 teaspoons liquid seasoning
250 gram chicken thigh fillets
250 grams chicken breast fillets
1 1/2 tablespoons cooking oil
1 piece red onion, chopped
1/2 piece white onion, chopped
4 cloves garlic, chopped
2 pieces finger chilies, sliced diagonally
1. Make the garlic sauce: Combine 1/4 cup mayonnaise, 3 cloves garlic (chopped), and 3 teaspoons liquid seasoning in a bowl; set aside.
2. Boil 250 grams chicken thigh fillets and 250 grams chicken breast fillets for 8 to 10 minutes or until meat is half cooked; let cool.
3. Shred chicken breasts and chop chicken thighs into cubes; combine in a bowl and set aside.
4. Heat 1 1/2 tablespoons oil in a pan over medium heat.
5. Sauté 1 red onion (chopped), 1/2 white onion (chopped), and 4 cloves garlic (chopped) until fragrant.
6. Add 2 finger chilies (sliced diagonally) and cook for 1 minute.
7. Add chicken and sauté until fully cooked.
8. Add 2 tablespoons soy sauce, 1 tablespoon vinegar, juice from 2 pieces calamansi, and 2 tablespoons garlic sauce.
9. Mix to combine, remove from heat, and transfer to a bowl.
10. To serve, warm 6 to 8 tortilla wraps. Top with shredded cabbage or lettuce, chicken sisig, garlic sauce, crushed chicharon, and cilantro leaves; fold tortillas to close. Serve with lime wedges on the side.ADVERTISEMENT - CONTINUE READING BELOWCONTINUE READING BELOWRecommended Videos
This story originally appeared on Yummy.ph.
* Minor edits have been made by the Smartparenting.com.ph editors.
Trending in Summit Network