- Real Parenting Nagsaing Pero Walang Tubig Ang Bigas! Moms Share Their Funniest ‘Lutang Moments’
- Real Parenting Tama Na Ba Ang Isa? Paano Ba Malalaman Kung Handa Ka Na Sa Isa Pang Anak
- Labor & Childbirth Mom Believed the Opinions on Her Facebook Group. She Gave Birth to a Stillborn Baby
- Love & Relationships 'My Husband Went Through Online Counselling To Save Our Marriage'
Choco and Cream SemifreddoCould there be anything better than chocolate and ice cream? This chilled treat is something your kids will look forward to munching on, any time of the day!
• eggs, separated
• ¼ cup sugar
• 1 pack chilled NESTLÉ All Purpose Cream
• 2 tsp vanilla extract
• 1 ½ cups chopped NESTLE KitKat
1. On a small mixing bowl atop a pan of gently simmering water, beat egg yolks until pale yellow in color. Add sugar and beat until light in texture, about 2 minutes.
2. In a separate bowl, beat NESTLÉ All Purpose Cream until soft peaks form. Add in vanilla. Fold in beaten egg yolks into whipped cream and set aside.
3. In another bowl, beat egg whites into stiff peaks. Working in 2-3 addition, fold egg whites into cream mixture until no white streaks remain.
4. Fold in chopped KitKat and pour into a loaf pan lined with plastic wrap. Freeze for at least 2-3 hours or until solid. To serve, unmold and slice with a sharp knife.
Photography by Ocs Alvarez
Food Styling by Belle Alvarez
To see more mommy-kiddie bonding time holiday dessert recipes from NESTLÉ All Purpose Cream, click here.ADVERTISEMENT - CONTINUE READING BELOWCONTINUE READING BELOWRecommended Videos
Trending in Summit Network