- Preschooler Pasaway Ang Anak? 5 Paraan Para Hindi Maubos Ang Pasensya
- News Nesthy Petecio Powers Through Despite Being Told: 'Babae Ka, Hindi Para Sa'yo 'Yan'
- Money Got A Business Idea? This Program Provides Free And Full Support To Be Your Own Boss
- Health & Nutrition This STD Can Be Passed On To Babies Via Vaginal Delivery
Cookies & Cream Ref CakeLet your kids sink their teeth into this creamy cake made more tempting with chocolate cream-filled sandwich cookies.
• 16 pieces chocolate cream-filled sandwich cookies
• 1 pack NESTLÉ All Purpose Cream
• 1/4 cup confectioner’s sugar
• 6 slices store-bought chiffon or sponge cake
• 1/2 cup semisweet miniature chocolate morsels
• 4 pieces chocolate cream-filled sandwich cookies, coarsely crushed
Let's get started mom!
In an 8.5” x 4” loaf pan with waxed paper or aluminum foil.
Arrange 8 pieces of sandwich cookies at the bottom of the prepared pan and set aside.
Beat cream with confectioner’s sugar until thick. Spread 3-4 tbsp of the mixture on top of the prepared cookies.
Arrange 3 slices of chiffon cake on top of the cream mixture, followed by another layer of sandwich cookies. Finish with the remaining cream.
Watch these little bakers get started!
Sprinkle with chocolate morsels and crushed sandwich cookies.
Cover with foil or waxed paper and freeze for 2 hours or until set. To serve, unmold, slice and arrange in a platter.
Give your ref cake a twist by substituting chocolate cream-filled sandwich cookies with your favorite cookie or wafer.
Photography by Ocs Alvarez
Food Styling by Belle Alvarez
See more mommy-kiddie bonding time holiday dessert ideas from NESTLÉ All Purpose Cream when you click here.ADVERTISEMENT - CONTINUE READING BELOWCONTINUE READING BELOWRecommended Videos
Don't Miss Out On These!
Trending in Summit Network