- Preschooler Pasaway Ang Anak? 5 Paraan Para Hindi Maubos Ang Pasensya
- News Nesthy Petecio Powers Through Despite Being Told: 'Babae Ka, Hindi Para Sa'yo 'Yan'
- Toddler 7-Year-Old Drops Truth Bomb For Parents And Gets Over A Million Views
- Money Got A Business Idea? This Program Provides Free And Full Support To Be Your Own Boss
Creamy Fruit TartsEnjoy spoonfuls of fruity goodness with a touch of cream, sugar and graham crackers. Perfect for Noche Buena.
• 1 pack NESTLÉ All Purpose Cream, chilled
• 1 bar cream cheese, softened
• ¼ cup confectioner’s sugar
• 1 cup crushed Graham crackers
• ¼ cup melted butter
• ¼ cup brown sugar
• fresh pears, sliced thinly
• seedless grapes, halved
You go mom!
In a small bowl, combine crushed Graham crackers with melted butter and brown sugar. Press onto the bottom of single-serve glass containers. Set aside.
Whip together chilled NESTLÉ All Purpose Cream with cream cheese and confectioner’s sugar.
For the kids: Arrange pear slices on top of the prepared Graham cracker crust.
Spread about 1-2 tbsp of the cream mixture on top.
For the kids: Top with halved grapes.
Pipe more whipped cream on top if desired. Chill for 4 hours before serving.
Photography by Ocs Alvarez
Food Styling by Belle Alvarez
To see more mommy-kiddie bonding time holiday dessert recipes from NESTLÉ All Purpose Cream, click here.ADVERTISEMENT - CONTINUE READING BELOWCONTINUE READING BELOWRecommended Videos
Don't Miss Out On These!
Trending in Summit Network