- Your Health FDA Warns Against 5 Face Mask Brands: Here Is A List That Is FDA-Approved
- News And Then They Were 5! Nanganak Na Si Andi Eigenmann
- News Toni Gonzaga Now Appreciates Her Parents' 'No Overnight Before Marriage' Rule
- Love & Relationships Cheaters Beware: Supreme Court Upholds Jail Time For Unfaithful Husband
Easy-To-Make Noche Buena Recipes: Mango Cream Pie
Cream, mangoes and crust are heavenly all together. Why not add it to your Noche Buena menu? What’s great is it’s easy enough to make with your child.by Irene Sofia Recio .
This is a very easy to prepare recipe that comes with lots of fruity fun with your little one.
Sweet mango slices
1 pack unflavored gelatin
2 ½ cups Graham Crackers, ground
½ cup melted butter
½ teaspoon cinnamon
2 tablespoons sugar
2 cups all-purpose cream
½ cup powdered sugar
1 pack cream cheese
1 cup cottage cheeseADVERTISEMENT - CONTINUE READING BELOW
CONTINUE READING BELOWRecommended Videos
- Combine the graham crackers, butter, cinnamon and sugar in a medium-sized mixing bowl. Press the mixture to the bottom of a Pyrex dish or a square pan. Let this rest in the refrigerator.
- For the filling, whip the all-purpose cream with an electric mixer for 2 minutes or until fluffy. Then add the cottage cheese, cream cheese, and powdered sugar. Mix well.
- Pour the cream filling on top of the graham crust and refrigerate for at least 3 hours.
- Arrange the mango slices on top of the firm cream filling. You can let your child help with arranging the mango slices. Let her have a free hand on how she would want the mangoes to look on top of the dessert. Then cook the unflavored gelatin according to the package directions and pour on top of the mango slices. Chill for another 3 hours.
Photo from:ADVERTISEMENT - CONTINUE READING BELOW
Trending in Summit Network