- News Get A Chance To Win P100,000 By Sharing Your Smart Parenting Story!
- News Lilo Is Too Adorable With Her Toy Propeller That Dad Philmar Alipayo Made Using Coconut Leaves!
- Baby This Girl Weighed 1 Pound at Birth and Was Given an Hour to Live
- Money #ShareKoLang Php112,200 Ang Savings Namin Sa Cloth Diaper Vs Disposable
Exciting Easter Recipe: Egg-cellent Easter Eggs!
Want to have some colorful Easter eggs? Just use food coloring and hard boiled eggs.by SmartParenting Staff .
What you’ll need:
- White vinegar
- Food coloring
- Hard-boiled eggs
- Optional: white crayon, masking tape
ADVERTISEMENT - CONTINUE READING BELOWCONTINUE READING BELOWRecommended Videos
- Hard-boil eggs; let cool.
- Make your own egg dye. Put some food coloring in bowls. For each color, fill separate bowls with ½ cup hot water; add one tablespoon vinegar to each bowl. Mix in food coloring until you get the shade you want.
- Before you start dyeing, try these decorating ideas: Draw on the eggs using white crayon; the dye will resist the colored parts and reveal your drawing. Use masking tape strips to block off sections you don’t want dyed for a striped effect. Using stickers (stars, hearts, or round shapes) would give you a different effect.
- Dip eggs into coloring dye for a few minutes or until they are the color that your children want. Roll the eggs to make sure they color evenly. Let the eggs dry before adding in a second color.
Design Tip! Dip two-ply tissue paper or paper napkins on the dye, and carefully cut these into smaller pieces. While wet, stick the different-colored tissue paper on the eggs. Let dry. Peel off the dried tissue paper.
After your Easter Egg hunt, peel eggs and enjoy hard boiled eggs with some salt.
Photography by At Maculangan
Trending in Summit Network