- Real Parenting Moms Can’t Help But React To Lara Quigaman’s Cold Coffee Story: ‘This Is Our Reality’
- Real Parenting Pinay Mom Shares How Her 8-Year-Old Suffered After She Used Gadgets as 'Secondary Yaya'
- Love & Relationships Why Is My Wife Always Angry? Hubbies, 5 Reasons And How You Can Help Her Better Next Time
- Preschooler How to Answer When Your 4-Year-Old Asks Where Do Babies Come From
Family Budget Meal for less than Php 150: Hawaiian ChickenOn a budget? No problem. Check out this healthy chicken recipe that’s good for a family of four for less than Php 150.
Below is an affordable chicken recipe for a family budget meal that costs less than Php 150. It’s also great for both adults and kids, whether for lunch or dinner.
Ingredients Measurements Prices
Chicken Breast 4 Pieces P70.00
Canned Sliced Pineapple 434 grams P42.00
Rings in natural Juice
Soy sauce 4 teaspoon P5.00ADVERTISEMENT - CONTINUE READING BELOW
Garlic 1 Clove P5.00
CONTINUE READING BELOWRecommended Videos
- Place the chicken breast between 2 sheets of grease paper or plastic bag. Pound chicken using mallet to about 5 mm thickness.
- Drain pineapple rings, reserve ½ cup of juice. In a shallow glass dish, combine reserved juice, soy sauce and garlic. Mix well. Reserve 5 tablespoons of mixture.
- Add chicken to the dish then cover dish with clear plastic wrap. Refrigerate for 30 minutes.
- Grill chicken breast, basting with reserved mixture until chicken is completely cooked.
- Grill pineapple slices for 1 minute each side.
- Place chicken on a serving plate, topped with sliced pineapple.
Photo from flickr.com
Trending in Summit Network