- Real Parenting Wais Mom Bartered Old Items And Got A Play Tent, Slide, And Toy Car In Return!
- Baby Naninilaw Ang Balat Ni Baby? Learn To Detect Jaundice Because It Can Lead To Brain Damage
- Labor & Childbirth Nagkabutas Ang Water Bag Sa Ika-7 Buwan: 'Konting Galaw Lang, May Tumatagas Na Tubig'
- Toddler Nagsisinungaling Na? Paano Itama At Pigilan Ang Ganitong Ugali
Family Budget Meal for less than Php 150: Hawaiian ChickenOn a budget? No problem. Check out this healthy chicken recipe that’s good for a family of four for less than Php 150.
Below is an affordable chicken recipe for a family budget meal that costs less than Php 150. It’s also great for both adults and kids, whether for lunch or dinner.
Ingredients Measurements Prices
Chicken Breast 4 Pieces P70.00
Canned Sliced Pineapple 434 grams P42.00
Rings in natural Juice
Soy sauce 4 teaspoon P5.00ADVERTISEMENT - CONTINUE READING BELOW
Garlic 1 Clove P5.00
CONTINUE READING BELOWRecommended Videos
- Place the chicken breast between 2 sheets of grease paper or plastic bag. Pound chicken using mallet to about 5 mm thickness.
- Drain pineapple rings, reserve ½ cup of juice. In a shallow glass dish, combine reserved juice, soy sauce and garlic. Mix well. Reserve 5 tablespoons of mixture.
- Add chicken to the dish then cover dish with clear plastic wrap. Refrigerate for 30 minutes.
- Grill chicken breast, basting with reserved mixture until chicken is completely cooked.
- Grill pineapple slices for 1 minute each side.
- Place chicken on a serving plate, topped with sliced pineapple.
Photo from flickr.com
Trending in Summit Network