- Your Kid’s Health Narito Ang Sintomas Ng COVID-19 Sa Bata At Ang Mga Dapat Alalahanin
- Inspiration Howie Severino Is PH2828: 'I Am One Of The Lucky Ones Who Lived To Tell The Tale'
- Your Health Social Amelioration Card: Paano Mag-Apply Ng Cash Aid Mula Sa Gobyerno
- Your Health Experts Say Wearing Gloves Inside Grocery Stores Gives 'False Sense Of Security'
End Your Meals With This Wonderful Just-Freeze-It Dessert!Our kind of palate cleanser.
Make your family meals complete. End them with this cool, refreshing key lime dessert is a wonderful palate cleanser, making it a perfect ending to a rich, flavorful meal. Cut into small squares if you're having a party over the weekend. They're easy to enjoy while mingling.
Prep Time 30 minutes
Cooking Time 6 hours
Here’s what you’ll need:
1 1/2 cups graham cracker crumbs
1/3 cup melted butter
1 tablespoon melted butter
2 tablespoons sugar
1 (225-gram) bar cream cheese, softened
1 can sweetened condensed milk
1 tablespoon unflavored gelatin
3 tablespoons fresh milk
3/4 cup fresh lime juice
2 teaspoons lime zest
1 Make the crust: Mix graham cracker crumbs with butter and sugar. Mix well and press firmly at the bottom and sides of an 8-inch square pan lined with aluminum foil. Chill for 1 hour.
2 For the filling, beat cream cheese for a minute. Add condensed milk and continue beating for 5 minutes.
3 Add lime juice and zest. Mix well and beat until smooth.
4 Sprinkle gelatin on milk and let sit for 3 minutes. Dissolve gelatin over low heat. Add to cream cheese mixture while still hot. Continue beating until well blended.
5 Pour onto crumb-lined pan and freeze for 4 to 6 hours until set. Before serving, let stand at room temperature for 5 minutes.
Juicing tip: To extract the juice of a lime more easily, microwave the lime for 5 seconds on high then roll on a flat surface right before squeezing.ADVERTISEMENT - CONTINUE READING BELOW
This story originally appeared on Yummy.ph.
* Minor edits have been made by the Smartparenting.com.ph editors.
Trending in Summit Network