- Health & Nutrition These Comics Show the Pain of Moms With Postpartum Depression
- Your Kid’s Health ‘He Was Just Sleeping’: Mom Recalls ‘Unexplained’ Death Of 18-Month-Old Toddler
- Real Parenting Why Those Tantrums and Crying Are Worth It During Family Vacation
- Love & Relationships How to End the Love-Hate Relationship You Have With Your MIL
Grilled Lamb Chops with Whipped Minted Yogurt Sauce and Couscous Salad on the SideTry cooking this special dish with hubby or have him don the apron to prepare a feast meant for special family occasions.by Pixie Sevilla-Santos .
Grilled Lamb Chops with Whipped Minted Yogurt Sauce and Couscous Salad on the Side
• 2 lamb chops
• ½ to 1 cup olive oil
• Salt and pepper to taste
For the Salad
• 1 cup couscous
• 2 organic tomatoes, diced
• 1 organic cucumber, peeled and sliced thinly with a peeler
• Cilantro leaves, chopped
• ¼ cup yogurt
• Juice of half a lemon
For the Yogurt Sauce
• 1 cup yogurt
• 3 tablespoons dried or fresh mint leaves, minced
1. Prepare the grill.
2. Rub both sides of lamb chops with salt and pepper.
3. Pour olive oil into a shallow bowl. Place the chops in the bowl and leave for at least 30 minutes.
4. To make the salad: prepare a pot of boiling salted water, enough to cover one cup of couscous. Add couscous and boil until couscous is tender.
5. Drain couscous and wash with tap water. Leave couscous in the colander until it stops dripping.
6. In a bowl, combine couscous, tomatoes, cucumber, cilantro, yogurt, and lemon juice. Refrigerate.
7. Grill the lamb until it is cooked all the way through (well done).
8. Prepare the yogurt sauce by beating the yogurt with a fork until it becomes fluffy. Fold in the minced mint. Serve with the lamb and couscous salad.ADVERTISEMENT - CONTINUE READING BELOWCONTINUE READING BELOWRecommended Videos
Photography by Christian Halili
Trending in Summit Network