- Preschooler Pasaway Ang Anak? 5 Paraan Para Hindi Maubos Ang Pasensya
- News Nesthy Petecio Powers Through Despite Being Told: 'Babae Ka, Hindi Para Sa'yo 'Yan'
- Money Got A Business Idea? This Program Provides Free And Full Support To Be Your Own Boss
- Health & Nutrition This STD Can Be Passed On To Babies Via Vaginal Delivery
Homemade Choco Peanut Butter CupsTry making these mouthwatering gems with your kids for Christmas. They’ll have fun spooning chocolate, peanut butter into the macaroon tins.
• ¼ cup creamy peanut butter
• 2 tbsp. butter
• 1 pinch of salt
• ¼ cup confectioner’s sugar
• 1 cup semisweet chocolate, coarsely chopped
• 3 pieces NESTLE Milk Chocolate
• ¼ cup NESTLÉ All Purpose Cream
• 1 tbsp butter
You go mom!
Combine peanut butter, butter and salt in a microwavable bowl. Microwave on high for 30 seconds to 1 minute or until soft but not melted. Stir in confectioner’s sugar and set aside.
Melt chocolates using a double boiler. Thin out with cream and butter.
Spoon melted chocolate into paper-lined macaroon tins. Follow with prepared peanut butter mixture and another teaspoon of melted chocolate. Keep in an airtight container inside the refrigerator until ready to serve.
Time for the kids to have fun!
Decorate with a cupcake topper of your favorite cartoon character!
Photography by Ocs Alvarez
Food styling by Belle Alvarez
To see more mommy-kiddie bonding holiday dessert recipes from NESTLÉ All Purpose Cream, click here.ADVERTISEMENT - CONTINUE READING BELOWCONTINUE READING BELOWRecommended Videos
Don't Miss Out On These!
Trending in Summit Network