- Real Parenting These IDs Do Not Have Encoding Errors. Meet The Alphabet Siblings!
- News Galing Ng Pinoy! Kumalat Na Ang Community Pantry Ng Maginhawa Sa Maraming Lugar
- Toddler Avoid Feeling Guilty About Being Strict: 8 Guidelines for Positive Discipline
- Home 'Nakakagaan Sa Bulsa': Mom Shares 8 Tips To Live Less And Be Happier In A Small Home
Media Noche Recipe: Chicken Sesame SobaServe this delightful noodle dish for 'long life', and pair it with CarbTrim to keep fit!
Celebrity and well-acclaimed restaurateur Marvin Agustin is no stranger to success. Recently awarded the 2012 Young Entrepreneur of the Year by Ernst and Young and recognized among the top 12 individuals in the recently concluded 2013 PLDT Bossing Ako Awards, Marvin attributes these achievements to his unwavering commitment to the craft. Managing several restaurant chains, Marvin has carved his place within the industry and thrives on working on his passions—food and business.
This holiday season, this father of twins shares how he enjoys the free-flowing food in his non-stop gatherings and reunions. An advocate of a healthy lifestyle, Marvin makes sure to take CarbTrim everywhere with him to fully enjoy his favorite carb-laden dishes. “Seeing how CarbTrim has helped managed my weight, I want other people to experience how it works. In line with this, I look forward to including CarbTrim in our menu in 2013 so that more Filipinos can enjoy their favorite Sumo Sam meals,” says Marvin, referring to his Japanese-American fusion restaurant.
CarbTrim is the first carb-blocking beverage in iced tea format. It contains Phase 2 White Kidney Bean Extract, an all-natural, effective ingredient that blocks the absorption of carbs in the body. Available in Apple and Lemon flavors, CarbTrim retails at P144 per box of 6 sachets and P24 per sachet.
Marvin shares his personal favorite dish of Chicken Sesame Soba which is best paired with hot or cold CarbTrim for a worry-free feasting. Combining hot soba noodles and chicken wrapped in sesame seeds, onion and nuts, it will make for a great main dish for media noche tonight!
Chicken Sesame SobaADVERTISEMENT - CONTINUE READING BELOWCONTINUE READING BELOWRecommended Videos
Oil (15 mL)
Chicken quarter (sliced into 7 cubes)
Garlic (8 gms)
Green bell pepper (slice/15 gms)
Carrots (slice/15 gms)
White onion (slice/15 gms)
Togue (20 gms)
Tobanjan (15 gms)
Hondashi (1 teaspoon)
Sugar (1 teaspoon)
Kikkoman (15 mL)
Sake (10 mL)
Ramen (1 pack)
Salt and pepper
White sesame seeds
How to Prepare:
• Boil ramen until al dente, then set aside.
• Heat up oil in a pan until hot, then sear the chicken pieces’ skin side down first with salt and pepper. Once the skin turns brown, flip it then continue cooking until half done.
• Add garlic and sauté, then add carrots.
• Add bell pepper and togue then continue sautéing.
• Deglaze with sake and continue cooking.
• Add the ramen then season with Kikkoman, sugar, tobanjan and hondashi, then simmer until done.
• Garnish with sesame seeds, spring onion and peanuts.
Don’t forget to pair this dish with your favorite CarbTrim iced tea flavor! To know more about CarbTrim, subscribe to our Facebook page at Facebook.com/CarbTrim or follow us on Twitter via @CarbTrim.ADVERTISEMENT - CONTINUE READING BELOW
Trending in Summit Network