- Your Kid’s Health Pinay Pediatrician Shares The Food Your Child Needs To Eat To Fight Viruses And Infections
- Labor & Childbirth Mom Shares Her Childbirth Experience Where Unang Yakap Wasn't Done
- Baby Ilang Buwan Bago Makakita Si Baby: Alamin Ang Milestones Ng Kanyang Paningin
- Real Parenting Curly Hair Is Beautiful! How This Group Helps Kids Embrace Their Natural Waves And Curls
Three-Ingredient Ham? Budget-Friendly Roast Beef? We're Cooking This Christmas!You will volunteer to cook with these easy Noche Buena recipes, all Pinoy family favorites!by Yummy.ph Team .
The night before Christmas is definitely on every Filipino's calendar: this is the night when comfort food meets glamour, and feasting is free of judgement. Here is a round-up of homemade Filipino favorites (because nothing beats homemade!) for your family's Christmas spread.
1 Chicken Macaroni Salad
Have a quick side dish ready for in-between-meals munching and to accompany your tasty mains. This chicken macaroni salad recipe is a favorite that you will see on many homemade holiday spreads. (See more pasa salad recipes here)
2 Glazed Roast Ham
ADVERTISEMENT - CONTINUE READING BELOW
Here’s a quick hack for a majestic noche buena centerpice: buy store-bought ham, then glaze it yourself! This glaze recipe for roast ham only needs three ingredients. (Find the recipe for this dish here.)
3 Beef MorconCONTINUE READING BELOWRecommended Videos
Beef morcon is a Filipino-style beef roll stuffed with hard-boiled eggs, pickles, and chorizo. If you see it on a table, that probably means there’s a party going on. (Find the recipe for this dish here.)
4 Herb-Crusted Roast BeefADVERTISEMENT - CONTINUE READING BELOW
Every noche buena spread needs a star on the table: make this roast beef recipe your go-to for your Christmas party. This easy-to-follow recipe also has tips on how to keep this dish budget-friendly. (Find the recipe for this dish here.)
5 Queso de Bola and Sausage LasagnaADVERTISEMENT - CONTINUE READING BELOW
Queso de Bola, or edam cheese, is a Christmastime staple in Philippine households. Put all that cheese to good use and whip up and delicious lasagna! (Find the recipe for this dish here.)
This story originally appeared on Yummy.ph.
* Minor edits have been made by the Smartparenting.com.ph editors.ADVERTISEMENT - CONTINUE READING BELOW
More from Smart Parenting
Trending in Summit Network