- Preschooler Guide To Tuition Fees Of Blended Learning Schools In Metro Manila
- Labor & Childbirth Woman Goes To The E.R., Finds Out She's Pregnant...And About To Give Birth
- News 'Thanks For The Great Times': Fun Ranch, Jump Yard Close Its Doors For Good
- Health & Nutrition How To Treat Yeast Infection During Pregnancy (You Can Pass It To Your Newborn)
Quick-Fix Meals in Less than 30 MinutesNo need to be a master chef with these easy to prepare and quick meal ideas.
People these days are master jugglers and constantly on the go. Round the clock, there's just so many things to stay on top of! Even a good meal becomes a challenge to cook because there might just not be enough time to prepare one. Thankfully, not all meals have to be time-consuming and so daunting to do in the kitchen.
If you want to come up with nutritious and delicious meals but don't have the luxury of time to prepare them, check out the quick-fix recipes below that you can come up with in less than 30 minutes!
Big Breakfast Burger
1 tbsp butter
1/2 pc onion, finely chopped
1 pc tomato, finely chopped
1/4 pc red bell pepper, chopped
1/4 pc green bell pepper, chopped
1 can Hunt's Pork & Beans 390g
8 pcs burger patty
4 pcs fried egg
4 pcs toasted bread
1. Melt butter in a pan. Add onion, tomato and bell peppers. Saute until wilted.
2. Add all contents of Hunt's Pork & Beans and cook for 5 minutes until well blended.
3. Cook burger patties according to packaging.
4. Assemble 2 pieces burger patty on a plate and top with sauteed Hunt's Pork & Beans. Serve with fried eggs and toasts.
Makes 4 servings.
Costs approximately P112.00 per recipe.ADVERTISEMENT - CONTINUE READING BELOW1 of 5 NEXT
Viewing as ListLaunch Gallery
Trending in Summit Network