- Labor & Childbirth Giving Birth In The Time Of COVID-19? What To Expect When You Go To The Hospital
- Baby What You Need To Know To Protect Your Newborn From COVID-19
- News We Are Now Required To Wear Face Masks When We Step Out And Shop For Groceries
- Love & Relationships Moms On Dads During Quarantine: 'Maaasahan Rin Pala Sa Bahay Kahit Hindi Inuutusan'
No Time to Cook? This Two-Step Recipe Is Perfect For You!This simple recipe for garlic potatoes will win you over!
A mom's to-do list is almost neverending daily. If only we have more than 24 hours in a day to accomplish all our task, we'd have time for everything -- time for the husband, time for the kids, time for the home, time to cook a wonderful meal! But for days when you just don't really have time to cook and prepare a meal, this this fast and easy recipe for garlic potatoes is sure to hit the spot. It's deliciously filling, too!
Prep time 5 minutes
Cooking time 20 minutes
Serves 2 people
Here's what you'll need:
400 grams baby potatoes, pierced with a fork
3 tablespoons olive oil
Salt, pepper, and garlic powder, to season
Chopped parsley and crispy garlic chips, to garnish, optional
1 Combine baby potatoes and olive oil in a bowl. Season with salt, pepper, and garlic powder. Toss to combine.
2 Place potatoes on a small greased baking tray. Bake in a preheated toaster oven for 20 minutes or until cooked and golden. Sprinkle with chopped parsley and crispy garlic chips (optional) before serving.ADVERTISEMENT - CONTINUE READING BELOW
This story originally appeared on Yummy.ph.
* Minor edits have been made by the Smartparenting.com.ph editors.
Trending in Summit Network