- Getting Pregnant Alamin Ang Mga Dahilan Kung Bakit Dinudugo ang Buntis
- Toddler Nap Time Provides a Direct Benefit To Learning: 3 Tips To Implement It
- Preschooler 8 Cute And Comfortable Face Masks Your Kids Are Sure To Love (Buy Them Online!)
- News Sexual Predators Online Are Thriving: 'Nakakapanlumo Ang Mga Pages At Groups'
Valentine Recipe: Overflowing with Love Pasta
Saccharine sweet delights are the stars of this season. But you can still go healthy without losing that sexy vibe. Opt for fresh ingredients and exciting ß avors. Show more creativity and imagination in the presentation. Here, a recipe with less of the calories, and more of your love and affection.by Pixie Sevilla-Santos .
For the whole family: Overflowing with Love Pasta
ADVERTISEMENT - CONTINUE READING BELOW
- 2 packs of lasagna noodles
- Spaghetti sauce
- 6 tablespoons olive oil
- 2 garlic bulbs, peeled and minced
- 1 cup chopped onions
- 1 carrot, minced
- 2 celery stalks, minced
- ¼ kilo lean ground pork
- ¼ kilo lean ground beef
- ¾ kilo canned whole tomatoes,
- ¾ kilo Italian style tomato sauce
- 2 teaspoons fresh oregano
- 2 teaspoons fresh basil, chopped
- ¼ cup butter
- 3 tablespoons freshly grated
- Parmesan cheese
- Salt and pepper to taste
CONTINUE READING BELOWRecommended Videos
- Prepare spaghetti sauce: Heat olive oil in a skillet. Sautè the garlic and onions. Add in carrots and celery. Add in ground pork and ground beef; continue to sauté until brown. Add crushed whole tomatoes and tomato sauce. Simmer for a minute or two. Add oregano, basil, Parmesan cheese, and butter. Season with salt and pepper. Set aside.
- Cook lasagna according to package directions. With heart shaped or any small Valentine’s Day cookie cutters, cut the lasagna noodles in various shapes and sizes or letters of the word “love.”
- Toss cooked noodles with the spaghetti sauce. Divide into serving plates; top with fresh parsley and grated Parmesan cheese.
Photography by Jun Pinzon
Trending in Summit Network