- Toddler Noticing Your Child's 'Bad' Behavior? Check How You Talk To Him
- Real Parenting Dad, There's a Reason Why It's Hard to Say No to Your Little Girl
- Getting Pregnant 9 Ways to Try Getting Your Baby to Kick and Punch While in the Womb!
- Big Kids So Your Child May Not Have Valedictorian Potential: That's Okay
Whip Up Healthy Meals and Merienda for Kids with Hunts Pork and BeansSneak some Hunt's Pork & Beans into your child's favorites and get him to ask for more!
It’s not easy to come up with pambaon ideas that are not only nutritious and easy on the pocket, but also something that your kids will actually eat! Preparing home-cooked meals is always a healthier alternative, but how can you make it more interesting? Surprise your child - and yourself! - by putting a spin to his favorites with a touch of pork and beans.
Pork & Beandog
2 tbsp butter
1/8 kilo ground beef
1 tbsp soy sauce
1 tbsp ketchup
¼ tsp cumin powder
salt & pepper for seasoning
1 can Hunt's Pork & Beans 165g
6 pcs cooked jumbo hotdogs
6 pcs toasted hotdog buns, cut in half
2 tbsp chopped onion
2 tbsp pickle relish
1 bar quick melting cheddar cheese, grated
1. Melt butter in a pan, add ground beef, soy sauce and ketchup. Stir fry until cooked.
2. Add cumin and season very well. Pour Hunt's Pork & Beans and simmer for 5 minutes.
3. Place hotdogs on toasted buns and top with beef and beans mixture. Garnish with onions, pickle relish and grated cheese.
Makes 6 servings.
Costs approximately P220.00 per recipe.ADVERTISEMENT - CONTINUE READING BELOW1 of 5 NEXT
CONTINUE READING BELOWRecommended Videos
Trending in Summit Network