- Inspiration This Was The ‘Other Medal’ Hidilyn Diaz Was Wearing At The Olympic Podium
- Inspiration How Hidilyn Diaz’s Family Played A Big Role In Reaching Her Olympic Dreams
- Your Health Know Your GERD Diet: Foods To Avoid And What To Eat Instead
- Baby You Got This! How To Nurture Your Baby's Motor Skills From Infancy
9 Signs that Tell You There's a Kid in the HouseThey say that a mom always has sticky floors. We enlist other things that indicate the presence of little humans in the houseby Mariel Uyquiengco .
Having children changes our lives, from our career preferences down to fashion style. Our homes are also imprinted with our children’s presence everywhere. Try as we might to keep things tidy and clean, kids will always have a run of our homes.
Real moms share about how their kids make their indelible presence felt in their homes. “You know there’s a kid in your house when...”
1. "...there are scribbles everywhere" – Kat Santiago
Photo by Rina de Alban
2. "...there are toys in the weirdest places around the house" – Ria CortezADVERTISEMENT - CONTINUE READING BELOW
Photo by Joy Lojo
3. "...there is a parking lot inside the house" – Zhiel Doria
Photo by Zhiel Doria
4. "...you hear adults singing Hi5 and Mickey Mouse Clubhouse songs" – Zhiel Doria
Photo from hi5tv.wikia.com
5. "...there are fairy and princess stickers on the TV, computer monitor, closet, and drawers" – Cym MarzanCONTINUE READING BELOWRecommended Videos
Photo from wayfair.com
6. "...75% of the bedroom is occupied by their toys" – Jai Clemente
Photo by Jai Clemente
7. "...there are makeshift partitions to keep your baby safe" – Winlove SaquilayanADVERTISEMENT - CONTINUE READING BELOW
8. "...you're always ready for a pancake breakfast" - Mariel Uyquiengco
Photo from budgetsavvydiva.com
9. "...you have more children’s video and audio CDs than you care to know – Mariel Uyquiengco
What about you, what can you add to the list?
Thumbnail image from theibisnetworkblog.com
Don't Miss Out On These!
Trending in Summit Network