- News Galing Ng Pinoy! Kumalat Na Ang Community Pantry Ng Maginhawa Sa Maraming Lugar
- Toddler 13 Warning Signs of Speech and Language Delay (Birth to 3 Years)
- Health & Nutrition 10 Types of Movement Your Baby Makes Inside Your Tummy
- Money Mom Opens First ‘Ulam Drive-Thru’ In PH! ‘Madali Siyang I-Setup At I-Replicate’
How to Turn your Bathroom into your Private SpaIt's possible to recreate a small piece of spa heaven in your home, with these tips.
A spa can make you feel relaxed and comfortable the moment you step into one. But who has time (and lots of money to spare, if I may add) to visit the spa regularly? Even with the numerous and affordable at-home spa services, it’s just not the same. But it is possible to recreate a small piece of spa heaven in your house, specifically in the bathroom, for a more relaxing “me” time that every busy mom deserves. Here’s how:
1. Choose a theme.ADVERTISEMENT - CONTINUE READING BELOW
Natural zen is a common one among spas, and they achieve this effect using natural materials like wood and stone for their interiors and accessories. Recreate the look and feel by adding a teak shower stool in your bathroom and some wooden bowls and tray where you can display your toiletries.CONTINUE READING BELOWRecommended Videos
Wooden Tray, P429.75, Kultura SM Makati
2. Light some candles.ADVERTISEMENT - CONTINUE READING BELOW
Candles create the perfect mood for relaxation. Combine small candles like tea lights and floating candles with big scented ones, and go for lavender, chamomile or citrus scents.
Alice Blue Garden Collection, P439.00, alicebluecandle.com (photo from the same site)
Keeping the bathroom clutter-free is key. Stash your toiletry supplies away from view and create an open space if possible. Make use of your built-in bathroom closet if you have one. If not, keep your items in your room instead, or make use of baskets.
Basket (made from banana bark), P399.75, Kultura SM MakatiADVERTISEMENT - CONTINUE READING BELOW1 of 3 NEXT
Trending in Summit Network