- Real Parenting Who Deserves To Win P100,000? Vote For Your Favorite My Smart Parenting Story!
- Toddler How to Avoid Raising a Child Who Still Relies on You When He's 30
- Health & Nutrition Bawal Nga Bang Kumain ng Talong ang Buntis?
- News Alice Dixson Introduces Daughter Aura: 'Am I Going To Be A Good Mom?'
12 Inspirational Desktop Wallpapers for 2016Download now -- they serve as calendars too!
We all start the year with a firm resolve to be the best we can be -- parent, husband/wife, daughter/son, co-worker, friend, human being. Sometimes though, when the going gets tough, we may need a little 'push' to keep on.
These beautiful inspirational quotes -- which you can use as your desktop wallpaper/calendar, one for each month of the year -- will be a constant reminder to go for that dream, to not be afraid, and to see the beauty around you. Download them and share away!ADVERTISEMENT - CONTINUE READING BELOWCONTINUE READING BELOWRecommended VideosADVERTISEMENT - CONTINUE READING BELOWADVERTISEMENT - CONTINUE READING BELOWADVERTISEMENT - CONTINUE READING BELOWADVERTISEMENT - CONTINUE READING BELOWADVERTISEMENT - CONTINUE READING BELOW
1. Click on the text below each image to download the full-resolution wallpaper. Save the file.
2. Right-click on your desktop, select 'Personalize', then click on 'Desktop background'.
3. Open the folder where you saved the inspirational image and click on the desired file. Choose 'Center' in Picture Position to dsiplay the full image.
4. Your inspirational wallpaper / monthly calendar is now ready to use! These work best with widescreen monitors.ADVERTISEMENT - CONTINUE READING BELOW
Trending in Summit Network