- Baby Is Your Baby Hungry, Tired, or Sleepy? Here's How You Can Understand Him Better!
- Preschooler 7 Warning Signs That Your Child's Hand Strength Is Weak (How Are Her Scissor Skills?)
- Your Kid’s Health Guide Sa Pinggang Pinoy: Ang Tamang Dami ng Pagkain ng Inyong Anak (3-12 Years Old)
- Money Pinay Wives Who Make More Money Than Their Husbands Reveal How Their Marriages Work
Join the next Smart Parenting Giveaway and get a chance to win exciting prizes!Join Now
45 Affordable Summer Gear Finds for KidsContributor and mom Jazer Basan, a.k.a. Mommy Jazz rounds up pocket-friendly finds for summer wear and gear from stores around the metro.by Jazer Basan .
This summer, you don’t need to break the bank to bedeck your kids in stylish summer outfits and the best swimming gear. We show you where you can buy great looking yet affordable swimwear.
1. Cash and Carry Department Store
Cash and Carry, now a mall, opened its Department Store December 2010. Located at the 3rd floor, it offers personal items, leisure commodities and home needs. Store Location: Osmena Avenue (South Super Highway) near Buendia, Makati.
2. Plaza Fair
Plaza Fair has branches at Cubao QC, Sta. Cruz Manila, Makati Cinema Square, Angono, Baguio and Cagayan de Oro.
3. Finds Department Store
Finds has branches in Alabang, Las Pinas and EDSA-Shaw Mandaluyong. They offer a wide array of quality finds at better prices.
4. Landmark Department Store
Landmark has branches at Trinoma and Makati.
5. Kycs Swim and Leisure Wear
Has branches at Shoppesville Greenhills and Tiendesitas. Kycs offers ready-to-wear swimsuits for adults. They can customize swimsuit designs according to the customer's choice of fabric and style within 2 weeks (peak season). Kycs also supplies branded bathing suits to specialty stores in malls.ADVERTISEMENT - CONTINUE READING BELOW
Viewing as ListLaunch Gallery