- Preschooler Pasaway Ang Anak? 5 Paraan Para Hindi Maubos Ang Pasensya
- News Nesthy Petecio Powers Through Despite Being Told: 'Babae Ka, Hindi Para Sa'yo 'Yan'
- Money Got A Business Idea? This Program Provides Free And Full Support To Be Your Own Boss
- Health & Nutrition This STD Can Be Passed On To Babies Via Vaginal Delivery
5 Secret Storage Spots around the HomeMake use of these oft-neglected spaces to organize clutter
From pockets under your bed to the space under the stairs --- there are areas within the home that you can turn into instant storage spots. Here are just some of them:
1. Maximize your coffee table.
Most of us place a baul as a coffee table in the living room. Remember its original use – and make it do double duty as storage. It can easily fit your child's collection of toys!
2. Use the secret bed pocketsADVERTISEMENT - CONTINUE READING BELOW
Designer Anna Leah Hernandez built pockets into a bed base to accommodate woven storage baskets, which is a more attractive alternative to the usual under-bed drawers.
3. Look under the stairs
Bring it back to life by building a shoe cabinet in that spot, or placing a low chest of drawers, like what designer Grace Moslares did in this makeover.
4. Recycle!CONTINUE READING BELOWRecommended Videos
Photo from melaniefalickbooks.com
Is your closet filled with empty shoeboxes, perfume boxes, or canisters? Instead of throwing them away, use them as catchalls for loose things like fashion accessories or toiletries.
5. Make use of dual-purpose dividers
Dividers can serve as both space definer and storage spot in small apartments, especially studio units. See how the freestanding bookshelves in this unit separate the sleeping area from the living room.
For more tips to organizing your home, visit realliving.com.ph.
Don't Miss Out On These!
Trending in Summit Network