- Love & Relationships Lian Paz On Falling In Love With Cebuano Partner: He Respects Me As A Mom
- News Chariz Solomon On Milk Oversupply: 'Hindi Ko Alam Saan Hinuhugot Ng Katawan Ko Yang Gatas'
- Toddler Saying 'Shhh' Won't Stop Your Child From Interrupting: What To Do Instead
- Real Parenting My Husband Died A Day After We Found Out I Was Pregnant
5 Tips to Help Your Child Organize His RoomHelp de-clutter your child’s room with these simple storage and organizing tips.by Coni Tejada .
Kids nowadays have many things to go with their multi-faceted lives—they attend school, they play a sport, they hang out with their friends. Often, this results to a rather messy room.
But take heart! We have a solution for you. Follow these simple steps and empower your child to take control and sleep in a clutter-free room.
1. Involve your child. Keep in mind that it is your child’s bedroom and not yours. Find out what he needs and wants in his room–a shelf for his books, a writing desk for studying. Also, go through all the things in his room–his toys, books, gadgets. Figure out the ones that he uses and what’s gathering dust. This way, you know what storage solutions you’ll need as well as the things you can coax your child into giving away to charity.
2. Draw up a plan. Now that you know what he has and what he uses most of the time, find a place for each item. The key is to have a place for everything. Take advantage of the room’s architecture. A recessed wall can be turned to shelf or a corner can serve as a play area. Also make sure that the most frequently used items are at eye level for easy access.ADVERTISEMENT - CONTINUE READING BELOWCONTINUE READING BELOWRecommended Videos1 of 2 NEXT
Viewing as ListLaunch Gallery
Trending in Summit Network