- Money Paano Mag-Budget Ng P20,000 Monthly Income: 'Wala Kaming Aircon, TV At Rice Cooker'
- Toddler Don't Force Your Toddler to Say Sorry. Do These 5 Things Instead
- Baby Mula Kay Primo Hanggang Kay Alana! Mga Potty Training Techniques Ni Iya Villania
- Home Matibay At Matipid Sa Kuryente! 7 Best Inverter Refrigerators, According To Moms
6 Easy and Creative Decorating Ideas for the NurseryLet us inspire you to make these DIY creations at home
Every parent only wants the best for their child, from his nutrition, to his clothes, and everything in between. When it comes to decorating the nursery though, you don't always have to opt for the most expensive. Here are some easy and budget-friendly ideas that will bring life to your nursery.
1. DIY an origami baby mobileADVERTISEMENT - CONTINUE READING BELOW
Photo Source: dilcdn.com
Make delicate origami paper cranes to hang above your child’s crib as a mobile. They don’t only look good, they’re also easy and cheap to make. Check out RealLiving.com where they show you how.
2. Decorate with a storyCONTINUE READING BELOWRecommended Videos
Meaningful mementos are so much lovelier (and cheaper) than store-bought décor. So why not hang postcards and old photographs on the wall in pretty fames? You can also make your own keepsake by stamping your child’s footprint on paper and hanging this, too. Find more ideas like this on RealLiving.com.ADVERTISEMENT - CONTINUE READING BELOW
3. Use picture ledge shelves for books, frames, and toys
Picture ledge shelves make great replacements for bulky bookshelves. And, they’re great for putting favorite picture books and small knickknacks on display. Find more ideas like this on RealLiving.com.
4. Hang this print-out alphabetADVERTISEMENT - CONTINUE READING BELOW
Photo Source: thehandmadehome.net
Paper and wooden pegs make for an instant décor when they're as cute and lovely as these alphabet strings. Visit The Handmade Home to download the design. There are loads of other freebies there as well, so don’t forget to look around.
5. Customize crib sheetsADVERTISEMENT - CONTINUE READING BELOW
Personalize your child’s room by making your own bed linen. Buy cotton fabric in a color palette that matches your child’s walls for an instant put-together feel. Find more ideas like this on RealLiving.com.
6. Make paper plants
Complement your little sprout's room with some little sprouts décor as well. These paper succulents add a refreshing piece to the room without the hassle of caring for a real one. RealLiving.com shows you how to make them.ADVERTISEMENT - CONTINUE READING BELOW
Trending in Summit Network