7 Sleek And Modern Budget Home Finds Under P2,500All the elements you need for a minimalist-modern living area; some here are below P300!
When you think of modern-style homes, streamlined designer furniture, futuristic Italian lamps, and minimalist high-end accessories all come to mind. But you don’t have to rob a bank to come up with your dream modernist living area.
In fact, a modern interior is one of the easiest styles to create on a budget—you just have to keep an eye out for these fantastic finds. There’s even an accessory here that’s under P100!
1. This whimsical screen with a skyline pattern doubles as room divider (great for studio units!) and as instant wall art.ADVERTISEMENT - CONTINUE READING BELOW
Three-fold Divider, P2,500, Mandaue FoamCONTINUE READING BELOWRecommended Videos
2. A classic metal chair in an oxidized finish gives off just the right, industrial-style vibe.
Metal Dining Chair, P2,300, Mandaue Foam
3. Add an exuberantly patterned pillow in a fresh green hue to accent the whites and grays.ADVERTISEMENT - CONTINUE READING BELOW
Leaves Throw Pillow, P350, Mandaue Foam
More from Smart Parenting
4. Get several of these Zen-style ceramic bowls for eating or for décor—each one doesn’t even cost P100!
Ceramic Bowl, P88, Daiso
5. A faux plant in a concrete-finish pot adds an urban touch.ADVERTISEMENT - CONTINUE READING BELOW
Faux Potted Plant, P249.75, SM Home
6. Place this photo-studio-style floor lamp in a corner to give your room dramatic, retro flair.
Tripod Metal Floor Lamp, P1,800, Mandaue Foam
7. An abstract patterned rug in subtle beiges and greens will anchor your living area.ADVERTISEMENT - CONTINUE READING BELOW
Flat Area Rug, P2,290, H&M Home
This story originally appeared on Realliving.com.ph.
* Minor edits have been made by the Smartparenting.com.ph editors.
Trending in Summit Network